Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS Journey to 2K/Month To Quit IRL Job. SEO/Amazon/ADS/Coding my own bots

GOALS

Stockwi

Reaction score
You're welcome!

Most of our visitors are finding us through Google, with around 25 to 50 clicks every day. We're also getting some traffic from Reddit, about 10 to 25 clicks daily.

That's fantastic! Keep up the good work! :)

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update, Day: 34 Total articles posted so far: 77 (+6)

Today, we added 6 more articles.

I'm starting to run low on ideas for keywords, and it's tough to manage both projects while focusing on keywords. I'll have to research keywords while writing articles... Wish me luck... I think my upcoming 15-day break will be filled with 12-hour workdays.

But I'm not really complaining. I'm determined to reach my goal as quickly as I can, no matter what it takes.

I really want to figure out how tools generate Google's auto-suggest results. If I can understand that, I'll create my own keyword tool. The problem is, I'm not sure how they do it. Is there a Google API for that? I'm not sure... I could do it the slow way by using automation software like Selenium to type each word, but that's really slow and not what I want.

An API or something similar would be much faster, like 100 times faster.

I need a way to get thousands of keywords, whether they have searches or not. I can sort that out later to find the ones with searches. If anyone knows of any free tools that could help, please let me know.

Ranking Update:

3307d7dd9d289179465553faaa749e42.png

We've made big progress! Over 60 keywords are now ranking. Many of the keywords that still aren't in the top 100 are the ones that haven't been there since we started. I'll review them and see if I used them too much in the content.
Yesterday, we got our first 50 clicks from Google each day! But today, things are moving slower.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update, Day: 35 Total articles posted so far: 79 (+2)

I wrote 2 new articles today. Didn't write much because I had other things to do.

I spent a lot of time researching keywords. Here's what I found:

• 43 informational keywords with search volumes between 100 and 999.
  • 14 "best xxx" keywords.
  • 22 "xxxx Review" keywords for my second website. These had search volumes between 10 and 100. (All products are worth between $400 and $1000, so I think it's worth it.)

We could have found even more keywords if we counted the ones with zero searches, but for now, I want to focus on going after slightly tougher ones. I'll call this the "2nd Content Push," which will target the 43 Informational Keywords. Later on, we can compare if having around 85-90 articles from the first push (with 0-100 searches) brought more traffic compared to the 43 Informational Keywords (with 100-1000 searches). We'll also compare their rankings.

I added Cloudflare to my website, but it caused some issues because of old DNS records. It took about 6 hours for me to notice and fix it.

I managed to improve the site speed significantly. Hopefully, Google Search Console will stop giving me errors about the site taking too long to load.
6485569fa321165d4955e6546dc08245.png

We now have 4 keywords ranking in the top 3 positions. It's been 2 weeks since we last got a new keyword in the top 3. It feels great!

Top Bottom