Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Journey to 2K/Month To Quit IRL Job. SEO/Amazon/ADS/Coding my own bots

GOALS

Styxin

Reaction score
A big thank you to @Shaunm, @Kikerinka, and @Bloooop for sharing their journeys. I've learned a ton from them and wish them all the best in their endeavors.
Of course, I remember you! You always ask great questions in the top journeys here. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Of course, I remember you! You always ask great questions in the top journeys here. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.

Absolutely! With so many successful journeys out there, we should always seize the chance to learn a little more.

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
You know what's kinda funny? My website, which is less than 3 weeks old, is already getting more traffic from search engines than Reddit and Quora, even though I post on those platforms almost every day!

"+++"

PanetCute

Reaction score
Update, Day 20: Total articles posted: 41 (+1)

Feeling burnt out from writing articles every day, even if they're not long. Need to take it easy from now on.

Wrote one more article.

Made Reddit posting less strict, got six more posts today. This is the last time I deal with it, takes over an hour and it's really repetitive.

Ranking Updates:

"+++"

Another keyword made it to the Top 3, and now I have a total of 37 keywords in the top 100! Out of 43, not 53. Not sure where I went wrong, but it seems like my total keyword count is being miscalculated.

Yesterday's traffic:

"+++"

Piluen

Reaction score
Update, Day 21: Total articles posted: 43 (+2)
Added two more articles, this time targeting different keywords. Previously, most of the posts were focused on one niche.
Noticed that the earliest articles I wrote aren't ranking in the top 100 for some reason. They have unique content and are between 800-1.2k words. It could be because they're in a niche with only a few posts, and only one of them is in the top 100. Strange.
Fixed a problem in my Google rank tracker.
Ran the Reddit bot and got a few more posts.
Made $4.5 today, sold a product worth over $200, and still have two more to send out.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
I enjoy projects that involve using software! Good luck with yours! By the way, do you use any drag-and-drop tools for Tkinter, or do you just code everything?

Rhytocen

Reaction score
I enjoy projects that involve using software! Good luck with yours! By the way, do you use any drag-and-drop tools for Tkinter, or do you just code everything?

I only use code. I don't think there are any drag-and-drop tools available for Tkinter, but I could be mistaken.

Top Bottom