Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Journey to 2K/Month To Quit IRL Job. SEO/Amazon/ADS/Coding my own bots

GOALS

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
No worries! Someone hit three of my websites with weird anchor text like "spectrejoe" and stuff, definitely from MMO. But I never got why they did it since they never messaged me or anything. Maybe a seller I didn't give a good review to or something, who knows, haha.

That's why I avoid buying SEO services. Just one envious seller seeing you succeed can mess things up for you badly.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
No worries! Someone hit three of my websites with weird anchor text like "spectrejoe" and stuff, definitely from MMO. But I never got why they did it since they never messaged me or anything. Maybe a seller I didn't give a good review to or something, who knows, haha.

That's why I avoid buying SEO services. Just one envious seller seeing you succeed can mess things up for you badly.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score

It actually gave one of my sites a temporary boost and boosted my earnings, although it eventually crashed down.

Josefribetr

Reaction score

Yeah, I'm very careful now, especially if a seller seems really sketchy.

Good luck, buddy! Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll definitely succeed.

Thanks, I hope things turn out well too!

Antecti

Reaction score
I've decided to postpone working on the Quora bot for now. Instead, I'll try to create a bot that can download articles based on my keywords, rewrite them in a unique way, and then spin them. If I can do this well enough so that each article passes Copyscape, I'll have endless articles available for informational keywords. This will save me a lot of time and money. Of course, the articles must be good enough to pass manual checks, otherwise, there's no point. I might need to learn Selenium, but let's see if I can achieve what I want without it.

BlackP

Reaction score
Update for Day 16: Total number of articles posted: 33 (no change)
Today wasn't very productive. Some real-life issues came up, so I didn't spend much time on the computer. When I did, I was trying to create a new bot using Selenium, but it turns out Selenium was causing captcha issues on the website. This means I can't use the bot like I planned.
I'll hang onto the code because I know how to fix it, but I might need to pay for their API in the future.
I'll aim to get more done tomorrow.

Drewzard

Reaction score
Update for Day 17: Total number of articles posted: 36 (increased by 3)

I wrote three more articles today, covering all the keywords I had for my main sub-topic. Out of the 36 posts I've made, around 28 to 30 are focused on this particular sub-topic.

Still frustrated about yesterday when I tried making a bot but couldn't finish it because of captcha issues with Quillbot.

I ran the Reddit bot today and got another 10 posts from it.

Exciting news! I sold three items on Amazon. Hopefully, they're high-ticket items, but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm feeling really excited! My keywords are climbing up in rankings, and I even have one already ranked #1! Though I suspect it might fluctuate, it's a good sign overall. Remember, my site is only two and a half weeks old!

Ranking Update:

"+++"

Traffic Update for this month:

"+++"

"+++"

The average time spent on the site seems incorrect because the top pages show visitor times ranging from 40 seconds to 1 minute and 40 seconds, so it's unlikely that the average is just 10 seconds. It might be including bot visits, but I'm not sure.
On April 11th and 12th, the traffic was down because I removed the Google Analytics tracking code while switching plugins.

HotSport

Reaction score
Update for Day 18: Total number of articles posted: 38 (increased by 2)

I posted two more articles today. I could have done more, but I was off work and wanted to take a break since I'll be back to work tomorrow.

I made some changes to the Reddit Poster Bot to make it stricter. It took me a whole hour to update all 38 posts in it, but when I tested it, it didn't post anything. I think I made it too strict. I'll probably have to change it back to how it was before.

Ranking Update:
"+++"

We've got 5 more keywords in the top 10 rankings, and 6 more have appeared in the top 100!
The website isn't even three weeks old yet, but things are looking promising. However, these keywords don't have much search traffic, so their impact might be small.

Wilru

Reaction score
Update for Day 19:
Total number of articles posted: 40 (increased by 2)

I wrote two more articles today. For one of them, I simply ran it through Quillbot, resulting in just 500 words. I want to see how Google reacts to articles with zero competition, low word count, and duplicate content. I don't expect it to rank, but most of the articles I post have similar traits and still rank in the top 10 very quickly. So, who knows?

I strongly believe that if we don't keep pushing the limits and testing our theories, we won't progress in our understanding, and that's pretty boring.

Now, I have over 30 keywords out of approximately 55 in the top 100. Many have moved up into the top 30 and top 10. I even have two keywords in the top 3 now!

Despite having one keyword ranked top 1, I'm hardly getting any traffic from Google—only about 5-15 clicks daily. But then again, the related search terms probably aren't ranking yet.

I ran the Reddit bot again and only got 2 replies. I made the settings too strict. Honestly, I'll just undo the changes and stop worrying about non-contextual links I build. If my account gets banned, I'll just make a new one. Besides, I still receive far more positive comments than negative ones.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I've decided to postpone working on the Quora bot for now. Instead, I'll try to create a bot that can download articles based on my keywords, rewrite them in a unique way, and then spin them. If I can do this well enough so that each article passes Copyscape, I'll have endless articles available for informational keywords. This will save me a lot of time and money. Of course, the articles must be good enough to pass manual checks, otherwise, there's no point. I might need to learn Selenium, but let's see if I can achieve what I want without it.

Can I retrieve old articles from archive.org?

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Can I retrieve old articles from archive.org?

That method works, but the content doesn't match the keywords I'm targeting, so it's not what I need.

I tried downloading articles related to my keyword and intended to use Quillbot to rewrite them, but unfortunately, Quillbot recognizes Selenium as a bot.

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
The journey ahead looks really exciting, and you've done a great job of keeping track of it all. Thanks for sharing, and good luck to you, buddy!

SereneMans

Reaction score
The journey ahead looks really exciting, and you've done a great job of keeping track of it all. Thanks for sharing, and good luck to you, buddy!

Thanks! I always do my best to give lots of details :)

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Update for Day 19:
Total number of articles posted: 40 (increased by 2)

I wrote two more articles today. For one of them, I simply ran it through Quillbot, resulting in just 500 words. I want to see how Google reacts to articles with zero competition, low word count, and duplicate content. I don't expect it to rank, but most of the articles I post have similar traits and still rank in the top 10 very quickly. So, who knows?

I strongly believe that if we don't keep pushing the limits and testing our theories, we won't progress in our understanding, and that's pretty boring.

Now, I have over 30 keywords out of approximately 55 in the top 100. Many have moved up into the top 30 and top 10. I even have two keywords in the top 3 now!

Despite having one keyword ranked top 1, I'm hardly getting any traffic from Google—only about 5-15 clicks daily. But then again, the related search terms probably aren't ranking yet.

I ran the Reddit bot again and only got 2 replies. I made the settings too strict. Honestly, I'll just undo the changes and stop worrying about non-contextual links I build. If my account gets banned, I'll just make a new one. Besides, I still receive far more positive comments than negative ones.

rewrite in simple words - Nice update, buddy! :)

How are earnings?

Kurobi

Reaction score
rewrite in simple words - Nice update, buddy! :)

How are earnings?
So far, I've only made a small amount of money from the website. It's only been around for two and a half weeks, but it's incredible that I'm already getting between 20 to 40 users every day, haha!

I think I'll make about $100 by the third month, $500 by the sixth month, and maybe $1000 by the seventh or eighth month.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
So far, I've only made a small amount of money from the website. It's only been around for two and a half weeks, but it's incredible that I'm already getting between 20 to 40 users every day, haha!

I think I'll make about $100 by the third month, $500 by the sixth month, and maybe $1000 by the seventh or eighth month.

Cool!

It seems like those keywords with "0" searches are actually being searched for.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Cool!

It seems like those keywords with "0" searches are actually being searched for.

It's a little early to say, but most of the people using my stuff come from Reddit. I'm looking at how often 1 to 10 of my keywords show up first in searches, but not many do yet, which is normal. I'm excited to see how much more attention they'll get when 10 of them are number one :)

I'm keeping a close eye on everything I do in this project. I have around 10 different posts where I'm trying out various things, and I'll share what I learn in a couple of months.

I really think pushing the boundaries is the best way to make your work the best it can be.

Sk8rid

Reaction score
It's a little early to say, but most of the people using my stuff come from Reddit. I'm looking at how often 1 to 10 of my keywords show up first in searches, but not many do yet, which is normal. I'm excited to see how much more attention they'll get when 10 of them are number one :)

I'm keeping a close eye on everything I do in this project. I have around 10 different posts where I'm trying out various things, and I'll share what I learn in a couple of months.

I really think pushing the boundaries is the best way to make your work the best it can be.
Exactly! It shouldn't be hard to get to the top spot for those keywords. You shouldn't have any trouble since hardly anyone else is targeting them or even mentioning them in their content.

Top Bottom