Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS Journey to 2K/Month To Quit IRL Job. SEO/Amazon/ADS/Coding my own bots

GOALS

Bigan

Reaction score
Cool! So you pick your topic only if no websites are ranking for that keyword in the "allintitle" results? That's my strategy too. I usually write about topics that don't have much coverage or answer popular questions on platforms like Quora. It's been working well for me. In just 3 months, I'm getting 150-200 visitors per day. I'd love it if you could check out my journey and give me some advice on what I could do better. I want to learn from someone with your experience, since you've been doing this for many years.

If you use Skype, I'd love to chat there! I have a lot of questions. Good luck, buddy! God bless!

Yep, that's pretty much what I do. If there are 1-5 results in the "allintitle" search, I write about that keyword. Even if there are 20 results but only from Quora and Reddit, I still go for it.

I'll take a look at your journey once I'm back home.

Innisola

Reaction score
Yep, that's pretty much what I do. If there are 1-5 results in the "allintitle" search, I write about that keyword. Even if there are 20 results but only from Quora and Reddit, I still go for it.

I'll take a look at your journey once I'm back home.
Sure, I'll wait for that. Now, about your follow-up question, what if the results for the "allintitle" search look like this:

"+++"
Can I still go ahead and write it even if the search results are like that?

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Sure, I'll wait for that. Now, about your follow-up question, what if the results for the "allintitle" search look like this:

"+++"
Can I still go ahead and write it even if the search results are like that?

Yes, it means that no website is focusing on that keyword, which is perfect. I also aim for keywords like that.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Update, Day: 27
Total articles posted so far: 52 (+2)

I wrote 2 more articles using Copy.AI. I'm improving and becoming faster at it.
It took me about 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the articles with Copy.ai. Both articles were around 450 words long. Within this time, I did everything from researching to adding Amazon links, creating new tablepress, adding images, generating the text, and formatting the article. Normally, it might have taken me a little over 2 hours. If I had done it manually, it might have taken the same time, but the articles would probably have been shorter and not as good since English isn't my native language.

The hosting switch has been completely and fully fixed. We saw a big improvement in speed by using Hostinger.

"+++"

I want to make the Largest Contentful Paint time even shorter, but I have some scripts that are slowing things down, and I'm not sure how to fix them yet. I might learn how to fix them in a month or two and improve the speed even more, but for now, it's good enough for me and much better than before.

I've been making one sale a day for the past 3 days, which is pretty good.
Keyword Rankings:
They've improved a lot compared to the last time they were checked.

"+++"

Mamba

Reaction score
Hey buddy, I have a question. How many words do you usually write for your product reviews? Is it also around 300 to 500 words?

Kurobi

Reaction score
Hey buddy, I have a question. How many words do you usually write for your product reviews? Is it also around 300 to 500 words?

I don't write product reviews, at least not yet. Keywords like "ProductName Review" are usually quite competitive, so I avoid using them. Instead, all my posts are titled "Best xxxx" or "Best xxxx for yyyy". Here's how I write my articles with just 300-500 words:

I start with an introduction explaining how my article can solve the reader's problem.
Then, I talk about what factors to consider when choosing the right product for their issue.
Finally, I use Tablepress to list the products.

For keywords that nobody searches for (0 MS Keywords), usually, all I do is include some extra information after the Tablepress. Sometimes, I add a bit more text, but that's about it.

For keywords with a moderate search volume (100-500 MS), I write longer articles, typically between 800 to 1,400 words. Here's how I structure them:

I start with an introduction explaining how my article can solve the reader's problem.
Then, I talk about what factors to consider when choosing the right product for their issue.
Next, I use Tablepress to list the products.
After that, I go into detail about each product one by one.
I include a FAQ section after the products with commonly asked questions. This not only helps address potential concerns but also allows for the insertion of extra keywords if needed or just helps increase the word count and relevance to the niche.
That's because you're aiming for keywords that nobody searches for, right?

Yes, that's right. For about 70% of the keywords, it's sufficient to reach the top 10 or even the number one spot. This is because there's no competition, so there's no need to write lengthy articles of over 1000 words for these keywords. It would be a waste of effort and time. Once I finish targeting the keywords with no searches, I'll go back and review their rankings. For those stuck between positions #2 to #10, I'll add some more content to boost them up to the number one spot.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Update, Day 28: Total articles posted so far: 54 (+2)

• I wrote two more articles using Copy.ai. The first one was around 450 words, and the second was about 500 words. The second article had a few extra headings and questions to answer, but I didn't feel like adding more because it had already reached 500 words.
  • The number of people visiting the website without any paid promotion seems to be increasing. Yesterday, almost 50 users visited, and today it looks like there will be around 50 again (or close to it).
  • The words people are using to search for the website are changing frequently.
  • I used the Reddit poster tool again.
  • I sold four more items today. This makes it the fourth day in a row with sales. Two of the items sold for over $200 each, which makes me happy.

I need to sell around 5-7 items priced at $200 or more every day to reach my goal of making $2000 per month. Usually, the products I advertise are sold in sets, so it's common for one person to buy multiple expensive parts. It seems totally achievable.

Also, when I reach 200 visitors per day, I plan to add Adsense or Ezoic to my website. This should bring in a bit of extra money by the end of each day.

BlackP

Reaction score
How can you discover keywords that have zero competition and are rarely used in titles?

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
How can you discover keywords that have zero competition and are rarely used in titles?

I just let Google help me find keywords automatically.

If Google suggests a keyword, it means people are searching for it, even if some tools say there's no search volume.

Trixtvil

Reaction score

It takes about 3,000 to 5,000 words for a piece of content to rank well in search engines.

Innisola

Reaction score
Update, Day 29:
Total articles posted: 55 (+1)

This is yesterday's update. I was super busy, couldn't post it.

Wrote another article, 500 words long.

Didn't do much else because switching jobs in real life is tough, but oh well, gotta deal with it until I earn enough from internet marketing.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update, Day 30:
Total articles posted: 57 (+2)

I wrote 2 more articles, both around 600 words each.

Discovered a new small niche that looks promising. It seems easy to rank for a few keywords with low competition, ranging from 40 to 150 monthly searches. These keywords have buyer intent and are mainly discussed on Reddit. Hopefully, I can rank for them easily, even though it's a niche I'm not very familiar with. It's a bit challenging for me to write about, and Copy.ai isn't providing as good content for it either.

Ran the Reddit poster again.

The website's traffic has been gradually increasing, which is nice considering it's only a month old. Might get around 40 clicks from Google today.

I haven't been able to do much more because I'm still super busy in real life. I've been really stressed about some personal stuff, and now I'm switching jobs to one I'm not particularly happy about. I can't wait to achieve my goal in this journey so I can quit and work in internet marketing full-time.

I'm going to work extra hard for the next two weeks starting tomorrow. I want to post at least 4 times a day until I start my new job.

I made a total of $20 on Amazon in the first month, and there are still 3 products left to ship, which isn't bad.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update, Day 31:
Total articles posted: 59 (+2)

Wrote 2 more posts. These focus on smaller or different niches that I'm not very familiar with, so it takes longer to research. I've also figured out how to use Copy.ai for product descriptions. It's amazing how lengthy the descriptions can be - I got around 300 words for each product in one of the articles (3 products), and it was quick and easy with Copy.ai. I could have made them even longer, but I don't want a huge block of text right under a product as it looks bad.

I wish Copy.ai had long-form content though. It would save me even more work and make things even faster.

Rankings have dropped again, but it's just Google's usual fluctuations.

Here's my plan for the 18-day break starting tomorrow:

Write at least 4 posts every day.
I have around 12 more keywords with zero searches to write about. After that, I'll focus on keywords with 50-200 monthly searches and buying intent. I'll also start creating informational posts.
By the end of the second month (Day 60), I'll review the keyword rankings. For those within the top 15, I'll add more content to see if I can boost their rankings even more.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The first month is done!

Update, Day 32:
Total articles posted: 63 (+4)

I've been really busy today and haven't slept since yesterday.

Added 4 articles, all around 500-600 words each.
Discovered a way to use a service for free that will save me a lot of time and effort. I can't share the details because I don't want others to misuse it.
Updated the Reddit Poster to post to every single URL it found (if relevant). Previously, it only posted to URLs posted within the last 24 hours, but this time I posted to all existing ones as long as Reddit hasn't archived them. I ended up getting around 100 or more posts, I didn't count exactly but it was a lot. Not sure if I did the right thing here.

Removed some keywords I planned to write about, so now I only have 3-4 left from my "zero monthly searches" list. Also, found a few good ones (the ones I wrote articles about today).
Attempted to make the website load faster, but it's hard to make more improvements without knowing much about this kind of thing.

Speed Stats:

52518c405dcf32aba03acdc38f5ca381.png

Ranking Update:

https://gyazo.com/41e8aff371fac4405b742528e4806ad7
They're still bouncing around like crazy, going up and down, up and down... It's been more down than up this week, but I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

Traffic Stats:

cc3c1b6976fffc9bda905c09f0246809.png

Pretty good for the first month :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DevWolfie

Reaction score
The first month is done!

Update, Day 32:

Discovered a way to use a service for free that will save me a lot of time and effort. I can't share the details because I don't want others to misuse it.
Updated the Reddit Poster to post to every single URL it found (if relevant). Previously, it only posted to URLs posted within the last 24 hours, but this time I posted to all existing ones as long as Reddit hasn't archived them. I ended up getting around 100 or more posts, I didn't count exactly but it was a lot. Not sure if I did the right thing here.

Removed some keywords I planned to write about, so now I only have 3-4 left from my "zero monthly searches" list. Also, found a few good ones (the ones I wrote articles about today).
Attempted to make the website load faster, but it's hard to make more improvements without knowing much about this kind of thing.

Speed Stats:

52518c405dcf32aba03acdc38f5ca381.png
5fcff62c0f595cc02eafd309a90b4adc.png

3d3f018c2e29f73df7cddf4e9bbda48b.png

Ranking Update:
e0f3f79baa52ded6c03a78f875997c46.png

They're still bouncing around like crazy, going up and down, up and down... It's been more down than up this week, but I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

Traffic Stats:

Hey there! How's it going? Are you just working on articles right now? When are you going to start adding links back to them?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update, Day 33: Total articles posted so far: 71 (+8)
I'm pretty sure I worked for over 12 hours today. Vacation? Definitely not. More like 15 days of hard work.
  • I wrote 8 posts, each with at least 400 words, and some are between 500-600 words. Initially, I wrote 9, but I realized that one of the posts was already covered, so I copied and pasted the unique content from it into another post, making it almost 800 words long (it could have been longer, but some content overlapped, so I didn't add it).

• Completed coding my automatic content generator bot for a new project I'm beginning. You can find details about it here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/s...-content-to-700-month-self-coded-bot.1323860/
  • Adjusted some settings in my theme and plugins to slightly enhance the speed of the website.
  • Switched the font and made it bigger to make the website more user-friendly and easier to read.

Hey there! How's it going? Are you just working on articles right now? When are you going to start adding links back to them?
I'm not going to bother with backlinks because my keywords aren't very competitive. The only backlinks I'm getting are from Reddit through my Reddit poster.

Stockwi

Reaction score
The first month is done!

Update, Day 32:

Speed Stats:

Ranking Update:

Traffic Stats:

Wow, that's impressive progress for a new website! Did this traffic come naturally through search engines, or did it mainly come from Reddit?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye on your thread. Good luck!

You're welcome!
Wow, that's impressive progress for a new website! Did this traffic come naturally through search engines, or did it mainly come from Reddit?

Most of our visitors are finding us through Google, with around 25 to 50 clicks every day. We're also getting some traffic from Reddit, about 10 to 25 clicks daily.

Top Bottom