Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS My GOAL to have a STRESS FREE lifestyle with authority website

GOALS

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Great questions!

When I'm researching keywords, I check the sites ranking for them. If those sites have a low Domain Rating (DR) and the content isn't very good, then I'll write an article for that keyword. Since my site's DR is 5, I'm aiming for sites with DR between 0-15, as I know I can outrank them with better content.

I don't build links for every article I publish. I focus on building links for articles with higher search volumes or those that need them to beat the competition.

I hope that clears things up!
Understood, it's pretty much what I'm doing as well :p

How are you finding the keywords to target?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Understood, it's pretty much what I'm doing as well :p

How are you finding the keywords to target?
Like I mentioned, I've been in this area for a while, so I know how to find new keywords by hand. But if I ever run out of ideas, I just check out what others in my field are doing to get some fresh ones!

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No worries about not keeping you updated. I've been talking with a few real estate places to find a good deal on renting an apartment. Tonight, I'm going to check out one in the city. If it's nice, I'll move out of my current place this week. I'll let you know how it goes later today!

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry for not keeping you updated. I've had a lot going on lately, so my mind's been pretty occupied.
But enough about that, let's take a look at how the website's been doing recently.
image 1.webp
Check out this picture from the Monster Insight plugin. It shows how our website's traffic has been since the start. Yesterday, we reached a record high! Also, I've got some top-notch backlinks for free in our field. I gave a few well-researched articles to bigger competitors, and in return, they linked back to our site. I scored four links like that, and all those sites get over 100,000 visitors from Google. Plus, they're spot-on relevant to us.

As you can see, the website kind of stopped growing in February. I think it's because of a mix of Google updates and the war in Europe. Many bloggers in areas like tech, food, and health have been seeing fewer visitors since the conflict between Ukraine and Russia began. But I guess that's expected, given everyone's glued to the news, watching for updates on what Putin might do next.

Also, I've noticed that while traffic from Europe has dropped, traffic from the USA has stayed about the same.

Here's how my blog looks on Ahrefs:
image 2.webp
It looks like the guest posts have really helped our website's Domain Rating go up. I can see more organic keywords and more people coming to the site from search engines. Things are going great, and I believe once this awful war is over, progress will speed up even more!

• I've decided to cut back on how many articles I publish each day, from two to one.
  • I'm still hitting the gym at least three times a week.
  • My mental health has been getting better since I started going to the gym regularly.
  • Even though I'm only publishing one article a day, I'm preparing two just in case something comes up and I can't publish.
I think that covers everything. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Drewzard

Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry for not keeping you updated. I've had a lot going on lately, so my mind's been pretty occupied.
But enough about that, let's take a look at how the website's been doing recently.
View attachment 36429
Check out this picture from the Monster Insight plugin. It shows how our website's traffic has been since the start. Yesterday, we reached a record high! Also, I've got some top-notch backlinks for free in our field. I gave a few well-researched articles to bigger competitors, and in return, they linked back to our site. I scored four links like that, and all those sites get over 100,000 visitors from Google. Plus, they're spot-on relevant to us.

As you can see, the website kind of stopped growing in February. I think it's because of a mix of Google updates and the war in Europe. Many bloggers in areas like tech, food, and health have been seeing fewer visitors since the conflict between Ukraine and Russia began. But I guess that's expected, given everyone's glued to the news, watching for updates on what Putin might do next.

Also, I've noticed that while traffic from Europe has dropped, traffic from the USA has stayed about the same.

Here's how my blog looks on Ahrefs:
View attachment 36430
It looks like the guest posts have really helped our website's Domain Rating go up. I can see more organic keywords and more people coming to the site from search engines. Things are going great, and I believe once this awful war is over, progress will speed up even more!

• I've decided to cut back on how many articles I publish each day, from two to one.
  • I'm still hitting the gym at least three times a week.
  • My mental health has been getting better since I started going to the gym regularly.
  • Even though I'm only publishing one article a day, I'm preparing two just in case something comes up and I can't publish.
I think that covers everything. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
  1. "How many posts have you put up on your website?"
  2. "How's the money situation going?"

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Keep doing what you're doing! I really enjoy running niche websites and making money from display ads, but I'm still new to it. Right now, I'm supporting a top exchange, and I make around $1500 to $1700 every month. I hope one day I'll have the confidence to pursue niche websites like you. Your journey is inspiring! By the way, I'm 21 years old.
image 2.webp

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. "How many posts have you put up on your website?"
  2. "How's the money situation going?"

Right now, there are 192 articles on the site, but I haven't made any money from them. I haven't put any ads on the site yet, and I won't until either Mediavine or Adthrive accepts me.

Keep doing what you're doing! I really enjoy running niche websites and making money from display ads, but I'm still new to it. Right now, I'm supporting a top exchange, and I make around $1500 to $1700 every month. I hope one day I'll have the confidence to pursue niche websites like you. Your journey is inspiring! By the way, I'm 21 years old.
View attachment 37069

Thanks for your kind words, and a big thanks for sharing your story!

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Quick update

Traffic is still climbing—I finally surpassed 5,000 pageviews in the last 30 days! Not bad for a site that's only three months old, right?
1713891385907.webp
Here's what the data on Ahrefs shows:

1713891410801.webp

Taistandb

Reaction score
Great results, man. Keep going!

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great results, man. Keep going!

Thanks a lot! :)

I forgot to mention in my last update that one of my other sites finally hit the requirements for Mediavine, and they accepted me—after four rejections! :D So, today was a really good day!

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm still following you. Thanks for keeping the thread updated.

Top Bottom