Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My GOAL to have a STRESS FREE lifestyle with authority website

GOALS

MrZeether

Reaction score
"Best wishes for your trip, friend!"

Chonessah

Reaction score
Monthly update #1

A month has gone by, and here's the situation so far:

"+++"
I believe this is the first time in three years of working in SEO that a new website got over 1,000 visitors in its first month. I'm really hopeful for this site, and I need to keep up the good work, focusing on high-quality keyword research and top-notch content.

This month's plans and goals:

• Get more guest posts
  • Come up with more topics for my writers
  • Do keyword research
  • Reach 2,500 page views by the end of February

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
Monthly update #1

I believe this is the first time in three years of working in SEO that a new website got over 1,000 visitors in its first month. I'm really hopeful for this site, and I need to keep up the good work, focusing on high-quality keyword research and top-notch content.

Really good!

Big achievements come from working hard and not giving up. No excuses.

Just keep moving forward, and hopefully, you'll meet your goals soon!

Finnwarz

Reaction score
Fantastic outcomes, best wishes!

Ferrancy

Reaction score
I made this picture with information, and I plan to share news with it from now on! I like its look and feel more sorted when I use it for updates. I hope you all enjoy it too! Please share your thoughts :)

"+++"

Wandata

Reaction score
That's awesome for your project! But why spend $220 on a VPS when you could start with shared hosting for just $4 a month?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Keep up the good work, young guy! You're doing awesome :) Can I ask, how many articles have you published now and how much have you spent on them?

Heracyte

Reaction score
That's awesome for your project! But why spend $220 on a VPS when you could start with shared hosting for just $4 a month?

I've had good experiences with my current hosting, so I decided to upgrade to a VPS (a stronger version). I know I could've started with shared hosting, but this one costs around $16-$17 per month, which isn't much more expensive in my opinion.

Keep up the good work, young guy! You're doing awesome :) Can I ask, how many articles have you published now and how much have you spent on them?

Thanks, buddy!
I've published 113 posts up to now. As for expenses, I think it's somewhere between $1,000 to $2,500 so far.

Starthe

Reaction score
I'm following you. Best of luck! How do you figure out what keywords to use for your articles?

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
"Creating a Calm Life" or "Establishing an Expert Website."

Please let me know which one you'd like to proceed with!

Top Bottom