Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS My GOAL to have a STRESS FREE lifestyle with authority website

GOALS

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Great questions!

When I'm researching keywords, I check the sites ranking for them. If those sites have a low Domain Rating (DR) and the content isn't very good, then I'll write an article for that keyword. Since my site's DR is 5, I'm aiming for sites with DR between 0-15, as I know I can outrank them with better content.

I don't build links for every article I publish. I focus on building links for articles with higher search volumes or those that need them to beat the competition.

I hope that clears things up!
Understood, it's pretty much what I'm doing as well :p

How are you finding the keywords to target?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Understood, it's pretty much what I'm doing as well :p

How are you finding the keywords to target?
Like I mentioned, I've been in this area for a while, so I know how to find new keywords by hand. But if I ever run out of ideas, I just check out what others in my field are doing to get some fresh ones!

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No worries about not keeping you updated. I've been talking with a few real estate places to find a good deal on renting an apartment. Tonight, I'm going to check out one in the city. If it's nice, I'll move out of my current place this week. I'll let you know how it goes later today!

Top Bottom