Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My GOAL to have a STRESS FREE lifestyle with authority website

GOALS

Mountaili

Reaction score
You can sign up with Ezoic, which is much better than Adsense, maybe even 5 times better, just like MediaVine. They used to only take websites with over 40,000 visits a month, but now they accept smaller websites too, as long as the content is really good. I like it more than MediaVine.

Sleekko

Reaction score
What language does the website use? English?
How do you make money from it? Through AdWords, ads, etc.?
Do you work with any ad companies?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
You can sign up with Ezoic, which is much better than Adsense, maybe even 5 times better, just like MediaVine. They used to only take websites with over 40,000 visits a month, but now they accept smaller websites too, as long as the content is really good. I like it more than MediaVine.

I've used Ezoic before, but Mediavine works better for me, so I'm sticking with Mediavine :)

What language does the website use? English?
How do you make money from it? Through AdWords, ads, etc.?
Do you work with any ad companies?

Yes, my website is in English :)
Right now, it's not making money because it's new. I hope to get enough visitors in the future to use Mediavine for ads to start earning. Later on, I plan to add articles with affiliate links to make money from Amazon purchases.
Currently, I'm not using any advertising networks on my website.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting my own discussion thread because I'm working on spamdexing and I've already reached 1000 pageviews a day.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting my own discussion thread because I'm working on spamdexing and I've already reached 1000 pageviews a day.

Thanks!
I think you should definitely start one.

Dingessi

Reaction score
I just wanted to give you a quick update on our new website. Things are going really well! Despite being new, it seems like our site is doing great on Google. The guest posts I've been getting are getting indexed and ranking high on Google search results, which is awesome!

"+++"

Here's what I've been up to lately:
  • I gave my writers more topics to write about, totaling 120.
  • I did a lot of research on keywords and found 150 more interesting topics for articles.
  • I started training and cut out sugar and bread from my diet.
That's about it. I've been sticking to regularly posting new content on my website, and I'll keep it up.
Until the next update, take care!

Emporing

Reaction score
There's not much new to report, except that our website's natural traffic is steadily going up, bit by bit!

"+++"

• I've asked for more guest posts and requested the sellers to spread them out over the next two months to make it look more natural.
  • My writers are sending me articles regularly. I've finally found skilled writers who know a lot about my niche, so they're able to produce content easily.
  • Currently, I'm working with six writers, each sending me about four articles per week on average. Some send more, some less, but it evens out to four.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions or comments!

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon your progress.

Looks like you're doing well and your site has a bright future!

I'm on my own journey, although it's moving much slower than yours.

I'm considering getting some content for some keywords that don't have much competition, but I'm quite particular and want the articles to match my style.

How have you found articles that weren't written by you?

Antecti

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon your progress.

Looks like you're doing well and your site has a bright future!

I'm on my own journey, although it's moving much slower than yours.

I'm considering getting some content for some keywords that don't have much competition, but I'm quite particular and want the articles to match my style.

How have you found articles that weren't written by you?

Happy to see you here :)

Take your time because being slow and careful often leads to success!

I used to face similar issues as you do, but I got better by changing how I post job ads. I add a lot of questions in my ads to see how writers respond. If I like how they reply and their writing style, I think they could be great writers. I've interviewed over 50 writers and now work with 6 of them. However, I need to let one go because their writing quality dropped. It's hard to predict with writers, but remember, you can always find new ones on freelance websites!

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Happy for your success so far.
I'll be watching your progress because I want to start blogging soon too.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
It's great to see your update. Have a good journey ahead. Let's hope for the best.

Glamoco

Reaction score
Quick update: Even though the blog is only about 5 weeks old, I've already reached 1,000 pageviews! So, here's celebrating the first milestone!

"+++"

Right now, I've got 96 articles published on the site.
  • My HARO outreacher is taking a bit too long, so I'll look for someone new.
  • I've ordered a few more guest posts to give the site a little push.
  • Just got about 30 articles from my writers (they send me batches once a week), so I need to arrange payments for them. That's all for now! Let's keep up the good work, everyone!

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Hey everyone, how's it going? Hope you're all doing well.

I've got a little update that I'm excited to share with you.

I've reached a milestone - I've published 100 articles on my website!

"+++"

Also, I'm thrilled to share that I've surpassed 100 users in a single day on my website for the first time!

"+++"

I'm loving how my website is progressing, and I'm hopeful that things will keep moving at this pace!

Trippinet

Reaction score
You're making great progress!

I've reached a milestone - I've published 100 articles

Writing 100 articles in a month is super quick! It's definitely going to boost your organic traffic, especially if you're also using HARO.

You've got plenty of traffic now to start making money and investing back into your site. Are you planning to wait until you hit tens of thousands of pageviews per month before joining Mediavine or AdThrive?

Discoverol

Reaction score
Good luck with everything you're doing!

Ferrancy

Reaction score
You're making great progress!

Writing 100 articles in a month is super quick! It's definitely going to boost your organic traffic, especially if you're also using HARO.

You've got plenty of traffic now to start making money and investing back into your site. Are you planning to wait until you hit tens of thousands of pageviews per month before joining Mediavine or AdThrive?

Thanks!

I won't put ads until Mediavine or Adthrive accepts me. My main site earns around 7-9K euros per month, so I have enough money to grow this one. But if things change, I might consider Ezoic to make some extra cash for reinvestment.
Good luck with everything you're doing!

Thanks!

Readdi

Reaction score
Sure! "After you. Best wishes!"

Top Bottom