Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Slow Webpage Loading

Jecterra

Reaction score
Absolutely, WP Rocket is the top choice for speeding up slow WordPress sites. It's also a good idea to combine it with an image optimization plugin, such as Imagify.

Covektab

Reaction score
I don't think a loading time of 2.7 seconds is necessarily slow for your website. Some sites take even longer to load. Plus, your internet connection speed can also affect how quickly your site loads. So, keep all these factors in mind when assessing your website's loading speed.

Innisola

Reaction score
Hey, I bought a domain from GoDaddy and I'm using Builderall to make my landing page. I've noticed that my landing page takes a bit of time to load.
I tested the loading speed using Google and it showed 2.7 seconds.
With Pingdom, the performance grade is A 97, the page size is 901.1 KB, the load time is 500 ms, and there are 21 requests.
Are these rates okay? Is this normal? Sorry if I'm not testing it correctly, I just searched "testing website speed" on Google, haha!

Trimblue

Reaction score
What methods will you use to attract traffic to your website? Will you focus on SEO, PPC advertising, pop-up ads, or banners? Can you provide more details about your strategy?

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
"Finish load," "DOM load," and "page load" are different things. When you use F12 in your browser or access developer tools from the menu, the speeds displayed will depend on your internet connection, device resources, and location in relation to the server. It seems like Pingdom might show the page load time, while Google measures the finish load time.

GambitTeen

Reaction score
My website's landing page is very simple. It doesn't have a header or footer, any pictures, background, video, or audio. It just uses the Arial font and has only one link. Surprisingly, it takes between 7 and 9 seconds to load.

Top Bottom