Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Slow Webpage Loading

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased a domain name from GoDaddy, and I'm now using Builderall to make my landing page. I've noticed that the loading speed of my landing pages is quite slow.

I checked the load time using Google: (2.7secs)

Through Pingdom: A 97 for performance, 901.1 KB in size, 500 ms for loading, and 21 requests.

Are these rates adequate? normal?
I apologize if my testing is incorrect and other things; I simply searched "testing website speed" into Google.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What mode of transportation will you use?
PPC? SEO? Pops? Banners?

Please provide more information.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
F12 in your browser or developer tools from the menu the speeds shown will be relative to your connection and device resource use as well as location (distance to the server)
It appears that Pingdom is the page load time and Google is the total load time.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Godaddy's loading speed is typically very slow. If you use WordPress, use a CDN to improve speed.
Here is a useful blog for speed optimization tips. newtechytips.com

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh, Godaddy. Okay, here are a few things:

- As ThugOnline stated, finish load|DOM load|page load are not synonymous.

- When you open a hosting account with anyone, the first thing you should consider is where your traffic will be coming from, and then select the server location (this is one of the most important decisions as it will help you along the way and have less headaches).

- Builderall, despite the fact that this is the first time I've heard of it (sorry WordPress geek here:D), it appears to me that this solution may be loaded with features (and files) that you may not actually need, slowing down your site a little. Stick to simple HTML pages, which you can find here on the forum or rip from your competitors and clean up.

- If your server is in Europe and you want to target the US or Philippines, you'll need a CDN. I personally use Cloudflare for larger projects and haven't been disappointed so far.

- The Pingdom tool is excellent, but GTmetrix is slightly superior. In GTmetrix, I look for three things: RUM Speed Index, Fully Loaded Time, and TTFB
Fully Loaded Time = The amount of time it took to fully load the site in that country.
RUM Speed Index = The time it appeared to the visitor that the site had loaded and that they could begin interacting with the site.
TTFB = The amount of time it took the server to respond after you called the URL (Under 100ms is great and this can be affected by a lot of things, server structure, database, PHP codes etc etc)

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your website is built on WordPress, this speed is quite slow, and it may have an impact on your site's ranking. However, you can hire a WordPress developer or a WordPress development agency to fix issues on your site, which will increase the speed of your site.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Also, ensure that your images are compressed using a tool like reSmush.it. It will work wonders depending on your website.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My website landing page has no header or footer, no images, no background, no video, no audio, ariel font, and one link, and it loads in 7 to 9 seconds.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My website landing page has no header or footer, no images, no background, no video, no audio, ariel font, and one link, and it loads in 7 to 9 seconds.
Are you using a tool to determine page load speed?

In no way is 7 to 9 seconds normal. "Something is going on, Watson"!

Are you using a free website host or something similar?

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A page speed of 2.7 seconds is nothing to be concerned about.
Under 3 seconds is the general rule.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you tried using a CDM, optimizing the image size, and removing any unnecessary plug-ins, java script, or CSS code?

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The most common cause of website slowness is a large number of unoptimized images. While loading, high-resolution images can consume a lot of bandwidth. Uploading larger images and then scaling them down can increase the size of your web page unnecessarily, causing your website to load slowly.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you use WordPress, install the WP Rocket plugin. It will be extremely beneficial to you.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WP Rocket is an excellent plugin to speed up sluggish WordPress websites, and it works well when combined with an image optimization plugin such as Imagify.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't believe that a loading speed of 2.7 seconds is necessarily slow for your website. Keep in mind that some websites take longer than that to load. Additionally, your internet connection can also affect the loading speed, so it's important to take that into consideration when evaluating your website's performance.

Fishar

Reaction score
Have you tried using a Content Delivery Network (CDN), making your images smaller, and removing any unnecessary plugins, JavaScript, or CSS code?

Idoligna

Reaction score
The main reason websites slow down is often because there are too many big images that haven't been optimized. Large images use up a lot of internet data when they load. If you upload big images and then make them smaller on your webpage, it can make your site take longer to load because the page size gets bigger.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use WP SMUSH

Hungswer

Reaction score
If you're using WordPress, try out the WP Rocket plugin. It can make a big difference for you.

Top Bottom