Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS 2024 Goal - AI site from 1000$/m to 30k/m! Lets roll!🔥🔥🔥

GOALS

Synaterex

Reaction score
I've initiated the development of several AI-driven websites this year.

One specific niche has particularly intrigued me. It is not overly competitive, boasts a diverse product selection, and presents opportunities for informational articles in the non-YMYL category. Additionally, I hold a genuine interest in the topic. The domain name is broad, allowing for the inclusion of various sub-niches in the future.

This venture commenced six months ago.

I unleashed a torrent of 10k articles on an aged domain, implementing a robust backlinking campaign that elevated its Domain Rating (DR) to 4X, resulting in rapid traffic growth.

In preparation for applying for MV (Monetized Video), I pruned non-performing articles, bringing the count down to approximately 2k. Additionally, I manually revised top-performing articles, crafted engaging about pages, and focused on enhancing E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness).

The website features a blend of Mediavine and Amazon ads, currently generating approximately $1,000 per month.

Remarkably, the site remained unaffected by the recent algorithm update.

Presently, I'm engaged in an extensive keyword scraping effort to compile a comprehensive list of all keywords in the niche. My plan is to generate an additional 10k AI articles and gradually release them at a rate of 100 per day. This approach will allow me to gauge Google's response.

Wishing for success on this endeavor!

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck!

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey there,

Could you share your website URL and all the keywords with me?

Thanks a lot! Seriously, best of luck!

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck! I'm sure you can make it bigger as usual ;)

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is interesting. Can you explain how you scrape a lot of keywords? Thanks.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've followed your previous journey, so I hope this one goes well too! :)

EliteFollow

Reaction score
I'm keeping an eye on this. Best of luck! :)

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
It looks like you've put in a lot of effort editing articles, customizing the site, and building backlinks. Is this what it takes to succeed with AI content? Best of luck with your journey!

Braines

Reaction score
This venture commenced six months ago.
Is this one of the many sites you've started before? Does it mean that only a few of the sites you start actually make decent or average revenue? Best of luck on your journey!

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye on this goal. Best of luck!

Top Bottom