Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My GOAL - Youtube Voiceover - 30$/day By 2024 Jan 1

GOALS

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Voice-over: Start on a voice-over YouTube channel utilizing A.I.-generated narration. Traditional native English voice artists can be quite costly, and with the advancements in A.I. text-to-speech, it has become a viable and affordable option.

Check out this sample of A.I. (neural) voiceover that I'll be incorporating into my videos: shorturl.at/adwA0. This voice has been meticulously fine-tuned to match the narration speed and tone suitable for my content.

Video Content: The video content will consist of stock video clips creatively stitched together to tell a compelling story. The key is to find videos that effectively convey the scenes and edit them in an engaging manner.

Script: Crafting the script personally and utilizing ChatGPT to refine the wording, ensuring a polished and concise narrative without any unnecessary fluff.

YouTube Channel: This YouTube account, established in 2017, garnered 554 subscribers last year during a successful YouTube shorts run just for the fun of it.

kkkk.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
Just a heads up, YouTube might not greenlight your channel for YPP if you're using TTS. Best of luck!

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Just a heads up, YouTube might not greenlight your channel for YPP if you're using TTS. Best of luck!

I get it. My TTS voice is far from the typical robotic tone; it's virtually indistinguishable from a real human. I've even shared an example audio file in the post. Interestingly, one of my "competitors" with around 2 million subs likely employs A.I. for voiceovers, but mine sounds even more natural than theirs.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck, bro! I'm actually considering doing the same thing.

Top Bottom