Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Whos winner - Facebook ads or Google ads?

HellSuper

Reaction score
What is your perspective on advertising a local architectural service online? I have previously attempted Facebook ads, but due to increased regulations, certain features like messaging in ads have been disabled. I haven't explored Google ads yet. I would appreciate some advice on promoting my family business through online channels.

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is your perspective on advertising a local architectural service online? I have previously attempted Facebook ads, but due to increased regulations, certain features like messaging in ads have been disabled. I haven't explored Google ads yet. I would appreciate some advice on promoting my family business through online channels.
I believe you might be encountering challenges with your Facebook advertising, resulting in its ineffectiveness. If you are promoting family products, I suggest using Facebook ads as they can reach a broader audience, benefitting both people and potential customers. Unlike Google ads where people need to actively search for keywords, Facebook ads allow your content to appear directly on customers' message boards, enhancing visibility. This approach has proven successful for me, and I'm currently running Facebook ads, so I'm eager to assist you with any concerns you may have. I'm delighted to help!

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my view, for your local agricultural service, I recommend choosing Google/Bing ads over Facebook. These platforms offer the flexibility to tailor your ad to suit your product, allowing you to include specific location and phone details for site services or events. If you prefer ethical ("white hat") advertising, this approach is ideal. However, if you opt for more deceptive ("BH") tactics, you can also employ cloaking in conjunction with your ads. Cheers!

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello. I find Google to be a more suitable option for your needs. Unlike Facebook, Google offers the advantage of creating a complete ecosystem and obtaining traffic from services such as Google Maps and Google My Business at no cost.
Furthermore, you can engage in contextual advertising within Google search, which targets users actively searching for your specific services. Additionally, Google provides banner ads with extensive targeting options, similar to what you've experienced on Facebook.
These tools are particularly beneficial for local businesses since Google's precise targeting capabilities allow for highly accurate ad targeting.
Lastly, Google Analytics allows you to assess the quality of the traffic coming to your website and evaluate the effectiveness of various traffic sources. By leveraging all of these features, you can attract relevant traffic and secure orders at a reasonable price.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello. I find Google to be a more suitable option for your needs. Unlike Facebook, Google offers the advantage of creating a complete ecosystem and obtaining traffic from services such as Google Maps and Google My Business at no cost.
Furthermore, you can engage in contextual advertising within Google search, which targets users actively searching for your specific services. Additionally, Google provides banner ads with extensive targeting options, similar to what you've experienced on Facebook.
These tools are particularly beneficial for local businesses since Google's precise targeting capabilities allow for highly accurate ad targeting.
Lastly, Google Analytics allows you to assess the quality of the traffic coming to your website and evaluate the effectiveness of various traffic sources. By leveraging all of these features, you can attract relevant traffic and secure orders at a reasonable price.
Completely concur with you. Nevertheless, when it comes to running advertisements in the unethical or prohibited field, my primary focus is on using Facebook Ads.

Top Bottom