Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog What are the best ways to improve the ranking of my recently launched travel blog?

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The travel niche is highly competitive, and it's unlikely that you'll achieve a high ranking with a poorly designed website. It is essential to enhance the design and structure of your site first. Additionally, to gain visibility, you may need to allocate significant funds (thousands of dollars per month) for acquiring strong backlinks or running Google ads. Alternatively, you could explore targeting long tail keywords that are easier to rank for, but this requires proficient keyword research skills.

I apologize if my response sounds harsh, but it's important for you to be aware of these factors before investing your time and resources into something that may not achieve a favorable ranking. The travel niche is particularly challenging and should only be approached with adequate knowledge and expertise.

Furthermore, it is advisable to stop from sharing your website openly on SEO forums.

P.S. I appreciate the images on your site, and with the right improvements, your site has the potential to look great!

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As mentioned previously, the travel niche is characterized by intense competition.

Achieving a high ranking requires in-depth understanding of SEO practices and a financial investment. However, it's worth noting that the formatting of your articles is appealing. With some improvements to the design, your website can truly stand out.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To achieve effective SEO results, a significant financial investment is necessary. One potential avenue to consider is using PBN (Private Blog Network) links, which can serve as a beneficial starting point.

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What should I do next? I don't have sufficient funds available.

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. The website design is extremely poor and lacks uniqueness. It requires significant improvements in order to engage visitors effectively. Even if you manage to attract traffic, they are unlikely to stay for long.
  2. The content appears to be copied or plagiarized from other sources, with minimal effort put into rewriting or creating original content. This is a serious concern as search engines like Google may classify your site as spam or choose not to index it at all.
  3. The on-page SEO of the website is quite subpar and needs significant improvement.
This implies that you haven't put any effort into your online marketing journey. It's important to understand that achieving success in online marketing requires time and effort, and it's not as easy or quick as it used to be 5-10 years ago.

I apologize if my response sounds harsh, but it's better to be direct. I also don't support being lenient towards newcomers who simply copy someone else's content without any originality or effort.

Here are some suggestions for you:

1. Invest time in reading and studying more about online marketing. If your focus is primarily on SEO, you have a lot to learn, considering the numerous mistakes you've made so far.
  2. Alternatively, consider learning about social media marketing to generate direct traffic to your website.
  3. Additionally, acquire skills in website design. Explore resources on designing your WordPress theme and watch tutorials on platforms like YouTube to learn how to customize your theme effectively.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you adhere to SEO guidelines, it involves producing and optimizing content, as well as establishing high-quality backlinks.

To expand your reach further, consider establishing a presence on social media platforms if you're unable to generate backlinks.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Revisit your keyword research and start from scratch.

Instead of targeting a wide range of locations, focus on one or a few places that are in close proximity, preferably starting with your local area.

For each specific city, adopt a long-tail keyword strategy. For instance, if you're targeting Jaipur, create articles such as:

• "5 Affordable Places for a Date in Jaipur"
  • "10 Hidden Landmarks of Jaipur Not Found in Guidebooks"
  • "21 Tips to Enhance Your Jaipur Trip Experience"
Please note that this is just an example, and you should conduct your own keyword research. It's highly unlikely that you'll rank for generic terms like "Top 10 Hotels" anytime soon. If you're not willing to invest the necessary time and effort, you might want to consider exploring a different niche. However, it's important to recognize that as a beginner, you should anticipate at least a year of dedicated work without immediate returns in any niche.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have a small budget, you might not be able to get a high ranking right away. But don't worry! Stay active in this forum and learn some strategies. Good luck on your journey!

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When you have something cool to show, it's better to promote it on social media than focusing on SEO.

Top Bottom