Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are most efficient way to change location on tiktok?

Bigan

Reaction score
I have a strong dislike for TikTok, but I understand that I need to put in the effort for marketing reasons.

QUESTION: If I want to target the USA TikTok audience, would the BEST approach be the following?

• Use a USA SIM card
  • Obtain a brand new phone
  • Use a high-quality VPN
OR has anyone attempted the following method with success?

• Implement Antidetect Premium Browser Software
  • Use a 4G/5G mobile proxy

The more we support one another, the more professional we will become. Thank you for your assistance.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
I previously attempted the second option and achieved favorable outcomes with one account. Nonetheless, when I recently repeated the same actions, the outcome was unfavorable.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a strong dislike for TikTok, but I understand that I need to put in the effort for marketing reasons.

QUESTION: If I want to target the USA TikTok audience, would the BEST approach be the following?

• Use a USA SIM card
  • Use a high-quality VPN

The more we support one another, the more professional we will become. Thank you for your assistance.
Use a SIM card from the United States or consider purchasing a TikTok account with a USA presence. This approach effectively establishes a connection with the American audience on TikTok. Using a VPN may not get satisfactory results for accessing TikTok in the USA.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The level of US proxy is satisfactory.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To ensure everything runs smoothly, it is recommended to acquire 4G proxies from reliable vendors such as proxy-seller. It's also advisable to obtain a SIM card or virtual number for each of your accounts, along with an anti-detect browser for your profiles. By following these steps, you can ensure that all aspects are well-coordinated and functioning effectively.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have experimented with various free and paid VPN services, but unfortunately, all of them have subjected my account to shadowbanning. As a result, my initial video on a new account only receives 1-10 views. I am actively seeking a viable solution that doesn't involve significant financial investment, and I'm open to any suggestions or alternatives.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I experimented by using my Samsung phone without a SIM Card and exclusively used HMA VPN. Initially, I was able to access the US audience on TikTok, but after a week, it somehow detected my actual location and switched me back to my country. I'm unsure of the methods TikTok used to identify my location.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your assistance, and I will make an attempt to use the information you provided. Thank you sincerely!

Could you please inform me about the outcome? I've been looking for solutions for several months now.

P.S. I would test this simulation/virtual private network myself, but I don't have a job at the moment and I'm trying to promote my game with very limited financial resources.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your assistance, and I will make an attempt to use the information you provided. Thank you sincerely!
Please inform me if this is suitable for you.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use a SIM card from the United States or consider purchasing a TikTok account with a USA presence. This approach effectively establishes a connection with the American audience on TikTok. Using a VPN may not get satisfactory results for accessing TikTok in the USA.
Please inform me if this is suitable for you.

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Receive a complimentary $100 credit on Vultr, and proceed to establish a server situated in the United States. Proceed to install either Ubuntu Desktop or Windows Desktop on the designated server. Gain access to your server using remote desktop or RealVNC, and employ the server's browser to create a new TikTok account.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use a pristine American web proxy alongside a jailbroken iPhone. Employ the installation of a masquerade plugin. This will enable you to use an unlimited number of TikTok accounts on a single iPhone.

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to inform you that I recently set up a virtual machine using vultr, and I also created a new TikTok account by purchasing a US phone number for 6€. I'll keep you updated on how it goes. Although I had previously posted some videos on a new German account, I'll be creating fresh content for this new account.

I want to be cautious and avoid any potential risks.

If everything goes well, I'm considering using Dolphin Anty (a browser) to create multiple TikTok accounts. However, I'm unsure about acquiring a sufficient number of phone numbers for that purpose.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't personally experimented with any of them. From my perspective, TikTok seems to be dominated by people engaging in excessive dancing, particularly young women. However, in terms of short video content, Instagram reels reign supreme. Regarding location-based usage, it appears discriminatory to me.

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

• Use a USA SIM card
  • Use a high-quality VPN

A helpful method to consider is using a newly purchased phone or resetting your current device to its factory settings. Then, make various adjustments to your phone's settings such as selecting the United States as the country, setting the date and time accordingly, and choosing English as the primary language. By using this strategy, TikTok will identify your device as being from the United States, even if your IP address indicates a location in Europe. It's important to note that you should avoid connecting any accounts, including Google, to the phone. Additionally, if you complement this approach with a mobile proxy and potentially a United States SIM card, you will successfully achieve the desired outcome.

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't personally experimented with any of them. From my perspective, TikTok seems to be dominated by people engaging in excessive dancing, particularly young women. However, in terms of short video content, Instagram reels reign supreme. Regarding location-based usage, it appears discriminatory to me.

I concur with your viewpoint, but it's important not to lose hope just yet. Titkok havees immense untapped possibilities.
Would you be willing to share your Instagram strategy? I struggled to achieve success with Reels and could use some guidance.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Once you've used a USA sim card, there is no requirement for a VPN.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To ensure everything runs smoothly, it is recommended to acquire 4G proxies from reliable vendors such as proxy-seller. It's also advisable to obtain a SIM card or virtual number for each of your accounts, along with an anti-detect browser for your profiles. By following these steps, you can ensure that all aspects are well-coordinated and functioning effectively.
How can I use both a SIM card and an antidetect browser simultaneously?

Top Bottom