Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are most efficient way to change location on tiktok?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I prefer choosing option one, but with a high-quality Mobile Proxy instead of a VPN. This is because VPNs are not very effective when it comes to accessing social media platforms like TikTok nowadays. Moreover, VPNs can be easily detected, which increases the likelihood of being subjected to a shadow ban.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a strong dislike for TikTok, but I understand that I need to put in the effort for marketing reasons.

QUESTION: If I want to target the USA TikTok audience, would the BEST approach be the following?

• Use a USA SIM card
  • Obtain a brand new phone
  • Use a high-quality VPN
OR has anyone attempted the following method with success?

• Implement Antidetect Premium Browser Software
  • Use a 4G/5G mobile proxy

The more we support one another, the more professional we will become. Thank you for your assistance.
I am using a USA SIM card and a spare iPhone that has been reset to its factory settings. To access the Apple Store and install the TikTok app, I created a US Apple account using a US Gmail address. All SMS verifications were completed using the service textverified.com.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Last week, I acquired a SIM card, and I can verify its functionality. All you require is a phone that has undergone a factory reset and a SIM card from the United States. I have been consistently using the US geographic region without interruption.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Last week, I acquired a SIM card, and I can verify its functionality. All you require is a phone that has undergone a factory reset and a SIM card from the United States. I have been consistently using the US geographic region without interruption.

That's great to hear! So the combination of SIM and home WiFi seems to be effective. Did you also try the PVA method like laurmat? It offers faster speed and doesn't require whitelisting IPs, which is really convenient. Please keep us updated if there's a sudden shift in US traffic towards your local traffic.

By the way, when you mention posting logs IP addresses and displaying content near the location in FYP and Hashtag Ranking, I'm curious whether your SIM includes state or city information. Does it allow you to see specific state-related content? I'm referring to whether the SIM assigns a particular state to you or not.

Top Bottom