Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

This is how I grew my IG followers from 0 to 300k using cold emailing

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How I Achieved 300k Instagram Followers for My E-commerce Brand through Cold Emailing

I manage an e-commerce brand that specializes in fitness products, and I would like to share my experience of how I successfully grew my Instagram page from scratch to 300,000 followers within a few months using an unconventional method known as cold emailing.

Getting Started with Cold Emailing: After realizing that traditional approaches like social media posts and paid advertising were not geting the desired results, I explored growth hacking strategies and stumbled upon the idea of cold emailing. Intrigued, I decided to give it a try.

Crafting the Cold Email: To make my emails effective, I developed a concise and straightforward email template. I introduced myself, briefly described my brand, and explained my objective. I expressed interest in collaborating with influencers and people who shared similar interests, aiming to promote my brand on Instagram. Additionally, I provided a link to my Instagram page for easy reference.

Sending Out the Emails: I used a bulk email tool to send these emails to a list of people whose email addresses I acquired by scraping through Instagram. Surprisingly, the response rate was quite favorable, with approximately 20-30% of recipients expressing interest in collaboration and responding to my email.

The Outcomes: Over the course of a few months, I successfully collaborated with numerous influencers and like-minded brands who helped me amplify my brand's presence on Instagram. As a direct result, my follower count experienced rapid growth, reaching hundreds of thousands.

While some may consider this growth strategy unconventional or even questionable, I found it to be an extremely effective method for rapidly expanding my brand's visibility on Instagram. It is important to note that using such tactics carries inherent risks, so it is crucial to proceed cautiously and always prioritize maintaining your audience's trust and safeguarding your brand's reputation.

Msects

Reaction score
What percentage of leads do you convert from the initial cold email? Did you immediately focus on selling in the first email, or did you take the time to establish a genuine connection with prospects before pitching to them?

I agree that Instagram can be a highly valuable platform for various businesses, such as health, fitness, beauty, and fashion products. What specific industry or market do you operate in?

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears promising. Which tool can be used for sending a large number of emails simultaneously? Achieving a 20 to 30% open rate is quite impressive when it comes to reaching out to recipients who have no prior engagement or relationship.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm just saying, there's nothing groundbreaking about this. You engaged in influencer marketing before, so it's expected that the response rate from influencers would be high. It's pretty obvious, right? :D

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What percentage of leads do you convert from the initial cold email? Did you immediately focus on selling in the first email, or did you take the time to establish a genuine connection with prospects before pitching to them?

I agree that Instagram can be a highly valuable platform for various businesses, such as health, fitness, beauty, and fashion products. What specific industry or market do you operate in?
He mentioned that his area of expertise lies in fitness, unless you require a more detailed focus.

Ninjakath

Reaction score
It appears promising. Which tool can be used for sending a large number of emails simultaneously? Achieving a 20 to 30% open rate is quite impressive when it comes to reaching out to recipients who have no prior engagement or relationship.
I think a success rate of 20-30% in cold emailing is quite impressive. Congratulations to the original poster for achieving such a favorable percentage!

Jecterra

Reaction score
Great content! I've always been curious about whether engaging in this type of activity might lead to your account getting banned, since people who find your email bothersome could potentially report your Instagram account as spam.

Paychal

Reaction score
What amount did you give them?

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide me with the statistics on the level of engagement your posts/reels have received?

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Hello, in the initial email, I didn't attempt to sell anything because it might have seemed suspicious. Only once they responded, I would then send them an offer. Most of the people who purchased from my brands were spontaneous buyers, and my focus was on the fitness niche. Furthermore, in the first email, I intentionally kept things ambiguous to prevent giving the impression that I was trying to sell them something.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What amount did you give them?
None of the influencers who collaborated with my brands, specifically micro influencers, received any payment for their work. In fact, they even purchased the products themselves.

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great content! I've always been curious about whether engaging in this type of activity might lead to your account getting banned, since people who find your email bothersome could potentially report your Instagram account as spam.
I have never encountered any problem with that. Instagram lacks the ability to regulate events occurring outside its platform. Individuals who received an email from my brands voluntarily reached out to me on Instagram, indicating their consent. From Instagram's perspective, everything is flawless.

Top Bottom