Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

The risks and benefits of running follow/unfollow?

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would like to ask about the safety of using the follow/unfollow method on Instagram nowadays. I am particularly concerned about this method as I don't have the financial resources to implement the Mother/Slave (M/S) strategy.

Could you please share any insights or advice regarding the safety and effectiveness of the follow/unfollow method in the current Instagram landscape?

Thank you!

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Performing M/S (Mass Follow/Unfollow) is practical using only a handful of accounts. Nevertheless, engaging in minimal follow/unfollow activities will neither adversely affect you nor get the desired outcomes. The most advantageous strategy is to identify and cultivate a specific niche.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Performing M/S (Mass Follow/Unfollow) is practical using only a handful of accounts. Nevertheless, engaging in minimal follow/unfollow activities will neither adversely affect you nor get the desired outcomes. The most advantageous strategy is to identify and cultivate a specific niche.
Can the promotion of a service be done without the use of a proxy or a virtual machine?

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would like to ask about the safety of using the follow/unfollow method on Instagram nowadays. I am particularly concerned about this method as I don't have the financial resources to implement the Mother/Slave (M/S) strategy.

Could you please share any insights or advice regarding the safety and effectiveness of the follow/unfollow method in the current Instagram landscape?

Thank you!
Using the appropriate action limits, using the follow/unfollow method is entirely secure and advisable at present.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using the appropriate action limits, using the follow/unfollow method is entirely secure and advisable at present.
Avoid attempting numerous actions, as doing so will result in a swift ban.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid attempting numerous actions, as doing so will result in a swift ban.
What is the appropriate limit for the number of correct actions?

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For new account.

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Thank you!
It remains secure, but you need to conduct tests to determine the appropriate boundaries for your configuration.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It remains secure, but you need to conduct tests to determine the appropriate boundaries for your configuration.
How can we determine the appropriate boundary? How can we assess it experimentally?

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can we determine the appropriate boundary? How can we assess it experimentally?
Try using the follow/unfollow technique, assess your outcomes, and push the boundaries to gauge their extent.

PowerRobber

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, it is secure when you have the necessary knowledge and expertise.

EinsteinBaba

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would argue that using safety measures is the most effective approach.

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it beneficial to generate income from certain things?

TequilaSunrise

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the appropriate limit for the number of correct actions?

The restrictions are quite stringent for a newly created account, with a maximum of 15-20 follows per hour and 60-100 follows per day. However, for well-established accounts, the limits are slightly higher, allowing for 25-30 follows per hour and 160-200 follows per day. These limits have been tried and tested, and I have been using them for all my clients' accounts. I hope this information proves useful to you.

Top Bottom