Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My Main Instagram account disable!! ( Mother child method! )

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I was using the mother-child method with 170 accounts, and when I woke up today, it required me to solve a ReCaptcha challenge. I'm concerned whether the mother-child method could have any negative impact on my main accounts or if people can report my main account, leading to its disabling.

In any case, I have submitted a report and now have to wait for 24 hours. I'm uncertain if this action will get positive results, but I will keep you updated on the progress in this thread.

Screenshot_7.png

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am unfamiliar with the mother-child method, but I have experienced a similar situation where I received a message thanking me for providing information within 24 hours, only to have my account banned after that time period. From what I understand, this 24-hour scenario consistently leads to an account ban. I have witnessed numerous cases, possibly dozens or even hundreds, where people faced the same outcome. If you attempt to log in after the 24-hour period, it is highly likely that you will receive a notification stating that your account has been banned.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you dispatch the letter containing the username and name?

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you dispatch the letter containing the username and name?
Do you refer to the type of application that requires a self-portrait holding a paper displaying your username and name? If that's the case, my answer is no.

Following my suspension, I posted a discussion on my profile, which you can find, where I expressed my reluctance to provide Instagram with a selfie and personal information. However, the decision to pursue that option is ultimately yours. I've heard mixed results, where it has worked for some people while not for others.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I uploaded my mughsot earlier today and now I'm eagerly anticipating the reactivation of my account.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Were you using the mother and child technique through manual means or using automation?

Catec

Reaction score
Automated, yet it does not necessarily need to impact the primary account. In that case, I would disable my competitor's operations and block them using secondary accounts.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Indeed, I uploaded my mughsot earlier today and now I'm eagerly anticipating the reactivation of my account.
Best wishes. I've heard stories of people sending numerous emails to IG over several months without any success, while others have managed to reactivate their accounts within just two days or even after three months. I hope your situation turns out positively for you.

Styxin

Reaction score
I also have hope, my friend. I will be updating soon.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are there any recent developments? Has your domain also been added to the blacklist?

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you certain that machine/automation was the only activity you have engaged in? Have you ever participated in activities such as follow-up, posting illicit content, or other actions like a significant increase or decrease in followers, or sending/removing requests?

In my humble opinion, it seems unlikely to be banned solely for machine/automation. Being banned for machine/automation is similar to being banned for purchasing likes or followers. Machine/automation is a technique that can be employed by anyone for anyone. I could even use machine/automation on Kylie Jenner's account and get her banned. I believe there must be another reason why you were banned.

Did you perform machine/automation by yourself? If yes, did you consistently use proxies? If you used the same device and internet connection that you used to log into your mother's account, then it is indeed possible to get banned.

I once received a ban for manually removing a large number of requests.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you certain that machine/automation was the only activity you have engaged in? Have you ever participated in activities such as follow-up, posting illicit content, or other actions like a significant increase or decrease in followers, or sending/removing requests?

In my humble opinion, it seems unlikely to be banned solely for machine/automation. Being banned for machine/automation is similar to being banned for purchasing likes or followers. Machine/automation is a technique that can be employed by anyone for anyone. I could even use machine/automation on Kylie Jenner's account and get her banned. I believe there must be another reason why you were banned.

Did you perform machine/automation by yourself? If yes, did you consistently use proxies? If you used the same device and internet connection that you used to log into your mother's account, then it is indeed possible to get banned.

I once received a ban for manually removing a large number of requests.

Allow me to clarify the situation for you.

I would like to provide you with an explanation. On January 2nd, 2022, I created two accounts. However, I only used the first account. Initially, I began sharing photos and videos, and I followed 400 people, gaining 30 followers in the process. Additionally, I engaged with approximately 40 posts by liking and commenting on them. Later on, I decided to use the MASS DM (Direct Message) feature.

After using MASS DM for four days, I unfollowed 400 people for a period of two days. On that same day, Instagram notified me of unusual traffic and prompted me to complete a Recaptcha verification. Despite providing the required information, including a mugshot, I was unable to recover my account.

As for the second account, which I created alongside the first one on the same day, I only made two posts and left approximately 10 comments on competitors' posts. Unlike the first account, I did not use the MASS DM feature. However, on the same day, Instagram disabled this account as well, citing an unusual login activity, and I was unable to retrieve it.

Regarding the MASS DM activity, I employed a single proxy and managed a total of 100 accounts.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Allow me to clarify the situation for you.

I would like to provide you with an explanation. On January 2nd, 2022, I created two accounts. However, I only used the first account. Initially, I began sharing photos and videos, and I followed 400 people, gaining 30 followers in the process. Additionally, I engaged with approximately 40 posts by liking and commenting on them. Later on, I decided to use the MASS DM (Direct Message) feature.

After using MASS DM for four days, I unfollowed 400 people for a period of two days. On that same day, Instagram notified me of unusual traffic and prompted me to complete a Recaptcha verification. Despite providing the required information, including a mugshot, I was unable to recover my account.

As for the second account, which I created alongside the first one on the same day, I only made two posts and left approximately 10 comments on competitors' posts. Unlike the first account, I did not use the MASS DM feature. However, on the same day, Instagram disabled this account as well, citing an unusual login activity, and I was unable to retrieve it.

Regarding the MASS DM activity, I employed a single proxy and managed a total of 100 accounts.
You mentioned that you stopped following 400 people for a duration of 2 days. I'm uncertain whether you meant a total of 800 people (400 each day) or just 400 people in total (200 each day).
However, from my understanding, Instagram has certain restrictions on the number of unfollows (as well as follows), allowing approximately 100 unfollows per day for new accounts. Therefore, it's possible that this action triggered a ban, considering that you exceeded the limit by doubling or quadrupling it for two consecutive days. It's worth noting that the limits for new accounts are generally lower compared to older, more established accounts.
That's my perspective on the matter.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You mentioned that you stopped following 400 people for a duration of 2 days. I'm uncertain whether you meant a total of 800 people (400 each day) or just 400 people in total (200 each day).
However, from my understanding, Instagram has certain restrictions on the number of unfollows (as well as follows), allowing approximately 100 unfollows per day for new accounts. Therefore, it's possible that this action triggered a ban, considering that you exceeded the limit by doubling or quadrupling it for two consecutive days. It's worth noting that the limits for new accounts are generally lower compared to older, more established accounts.
That's my perspective on the matter.
I have gained a total of 400 followers within a span of two days. As Instagram has blocked my IP, I am now using a new account and connecting through my 4G network.

Coveren

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have gained a total of 400 followers within a span of two days. As Instagram has blocked my IP, I am now using a new account and connecting through my 4G network.
Were you informed that your IP address was blocked when you attempted to create a new account, or is it simply a preventive measure?

Top Bottom