Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Running advertisements on Twitter (X) using old accounts.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Hi there!

Friends sent me an interesting manual from a paid source. I tried it out and thought I’d share it with the community.
This manual will show you how to start advertising your offers properly. Here's what you need to get started:

Preparation​

1. Budget: At least $50.
  2. Twitter Blue: A card with a minimum $10 balance.
  3. Anti-detect Browser: I use Gologin (use promo code ADVATAR for 1 month free).
  4. Proxies: Use Proxylte for clean and stable proxies (promo code PAX5926 for 10% off).
  5. Funding Card: A card for funding your ads (personal or third-party funds).

Advertising Options​

• Farm Accounts
  • Accounts from Logs
  • Purchased Accounts
Avoid new accounts as ad campaigns on them get blocked immediately. You can read more about Twitter ads in general. Personally, I use old purchased accounts.

1. Purchase a Twitter Account:
    • Buy a Twitter account from a marketplace with a registration date up to 2016 (any date within the last 2-8 years is fine).
  2. Set Up Advertising:
    • Get a card to buy the Twitter Blue badge.
    • Get a card to fund your ads (you can buy one, find one in logs, or use your own money).
  3. Setting Up:
    • Use an anti-detect browser, add the proxy, check the browser profile fingerprint, log in to your account, and buy Twitter Blue.
  4. Warm Up Your Account:
    • Explore different tabs and search for information about advertising on Twitter.
  5. Create an Ad Campaign:
    • Go to Twitter Ads, go to the "Campaigns" section, and select "Create campaign".
image 1.webp
  1. Choose "Advanced":
    • In the menu, select "Website traffic."
  2. Add Your Card:
    • Link your card to the account. If one doesn't work, keep trying different cards until it succeeds.
  3. Set Up Your Ad Campaign:
    • Start setting up your advertising campaign.
image 2.webp
  1. Set Budget:
    • In "Daily ad group budget," enter an amount less than $170, and use a non-round number (e.g., $120.22). Uncheck "Run Indefinitely" and set the start time for 24 hours from now.
  2. Choose Link Clicks:
    • Scroll down to "Site visit event," and select "Link clicks" from the drop-down menu.
image 3.webp
image 4.webp
Look at the "Pacing" section. It's usually set to "Standard" by default. Change it to "Accelerated".
image 5.webp
Do exactly what you see in the screenshots.
image 6.webp
image 7.webp
  1. Choose Age Range:
    • Go to the "Age" section, select "Age range," and set it from 21 to 49 years.
  2. Remove Geolocation:
    • Delete the initially selected geolocation, leaving the line empty to include all locations. Tick the boxes to include all devices. You can adjust this according to your advertising needs, but for now, choose all locations and devices.
  3. Select Audience:
    • Instead of writing specific keywords, just choose the audience. This often leads to more effective ads with fewer blocks. Find the most suitable audience for you and select these groups. Aim for a total audience of less than 500 thousand people across all groups.
  4. You're Done!:
    • Congratulations! Your ad is now live. Sit back and enjoy the new audience for your offer. The more you advertise, the bigger your audience will grow. It's that simple.
  5. Next Step:
    • Now, let's set up what users will see in your advertising.
image 8.webp

When creating your ad content, avoid mentioning words like crypto, NFT, giveaways, contests, or anything that might suggest you're trying to trick users. Tailor your video to your audience. Since you've selected a crypto audience, focus on getting them to visit your site. I usually use clickbait-style messages, like "Can you believe this works?" to grab their attention.

After finishing the ad setup, launch it. The campaign starts right away, usually without any issues (though sometimes it might fail, don't worry about it, just move on to the next account). Enjoy the results!

SellFunky

Reaction score
Nice, thanks. I saved it!

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Hi there!

This manual will show you how to start advertising your offers properly. Here's what you need to get started:

Preparation​

1. Budget: At least $50.
  2. Twitter Blue: A card with a minimum $10 balance.
  3. Anti-detect Browser: I use Gologin (use promo code ADVATAR for 1 month free).
  4. Proxies: Use Proxylte for clean and stable proxies (promo code PAX5926 for 10% off).
  5. Funding Card: A card for funding your ads (personal or third-party funds).

Advertising Options​

• Farm Accounts
  • Accounts from Logs
  • Purchased Accounts
Avoid new accounts as ad campaigns on them get blocked immediately. You can read more about Twitter ads in general. Personally, I use old purchased accounts.

1. Purchase a Twitter Account:
    • Buy a Twitter account from a marketplace with a registration date up to 2016 (any date within the last 2-8 years is fine).
  2. Set Up Advertising:
    • Get a card to buy the Twitter Blue badge.
    • Get a card to fund your ads (you can buy one, find one in logs, or use your own money).
  3. Setting Up:
    • Use an anti-detect browser, add the proxy, check the browser profile fingerprint, log in to your account, and buy Twitter Blue.
  4. Warm Up Your Account:
    • Explore different tabs and search for information about advertising on Twitter.
  5. Create an Ad Campaign:
    • Go to Twitter Ads, go to the "Campaigns" section, and select "Create campaign".
View attachment 37917
  1. Choose "Advanced":
    • In the menu, select "Website traffic."
  2. Add Your Card:
    • Link your card to the account. If one doesn't work, keep trying different cards until it succeeds.
  3. Set Up Your Ad Campaign:
    • Start setting up your advertising campaign.
View attachment 37918
  1. Set Budget:
    • In "Daily ad group budget," enter an amount less than $170, and use a non-round number (e.g., $120.22). Uncheck "Run Indefinitely" and set the start time for 24 hours from now.
  2. Choose Link Clicks:
    • Scroll down to "Site visit event," and select "Link clicks" from the drop-down menu.
View attachment 37919
View attachment 37920
Look at the "Pacing" section. It's usually set to "Standard" by default. Change it to "Accelerated".
View attachment 37921
Do exactly what you see in the screenshots.
View attachment 37922
View attachment 37923
  1. Choose Age Range:
    • Go to the "Age" section, select "Age range," and set it from 21 to 49 years.
  2. Remove Geolocation:
    • Delete the initially selected geolocation, leaving the line empty to include all locations. Tick the boxes to include all devices. You can adjust this according to your advertising needs, but for now, choose all locations and devices.
  3. Select Audience:
    • Instead of writing specific keywords, just choose the audience. This often leads to more effective ads with fewer blocks. Find the most suitable audience for you and select these groups. Aim for a total audience of less than 500 thousand people across all groups.
  4. You're Done!:
    • Congratulations! Your ad is now live. Sit back and enjoy the new audience for your offer. The more you advertise, the bigger your audience will grow. It's that simple.
  5. Next Step:
    • Now, let's set up what users will see in your advertising.
View attachment 37924

After finishing the ad setup, launch it. The campaign starts right away, usually without any issues (though sometimes it might fail, don't worry about it, just move on to the next account). Enjoy the results!
Great guide! Do you have any card providers to recommend for that? Is PST good?

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Great guide! Do you have any card providers to recommend for that? Is PST good?
PST hasn't been used in a while; the last time it worked well, except for Twitter. I can't recommend a specific provider. Try searching forums for recommendations.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Where can I purchase accounts?

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great share!

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Amazing tips!
I've already got an account, but I need help with warming it up. Could you please provide a detailed guide on how to warm up the account before running crypto ads?

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I want to get in touch with you. If possible, reach out to me on Telegram at @wes_fulford.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Amazing tips!
I've already got an account, but I need help with warming it up. Could you please provide a detailed guide on how to warm up the account before running crypto ads?

Employ a cookie management bot for handling cookies, prepare emails and site registrations, acquire aged accounts, and gradually increase ad activity.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Employ a cookie management bot for handling cookies, prepare emails and site registrations, acquire aged accounts, and gradually increase ad activity.

Which tool is effective for warming up newly purchased accounts? Have you ever come across Phantombuster.com for this purpose?

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which tool is effective for warming up newly purchased accounts? Have you ever come across Phantombuster.com for this purpose?

I achieved it using the goless cookiebot flow combined with gologin.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score

I accomplished it using browser automation scripts.
No, I haven't tried that yet. Thanks, I will give it a go.

Top Bottom