Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Newbie question regarding mother/save method?

Fishapis

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm relatively new to this, so I kindly ask for your patience.

I recently came across a fantastic discussion about the mother/slave method, but unfortunately, I don't currently have the funds to purchase a new phone solely for that purpose. I also attempted using Bluestacks on my laptop, but it significantly slowed down my system. Additionally, investing in private proxies doesn't seem practical for me at the moment due to the cost.

I've been searching for someone to handle it on my behalf, but most people either don't specialize in my niche (education) or charge exorbitant fees. This has left me concerned because my primary Instagram account is accessible only through my phone and computer, and I fear the risk of getting it blocked.

Is it possible to use multi-space apps without encountering any issues, or should I accept that buying a new phone is inevitable? Alternatively, can I mitigate the risk by visiting public internet spaces once a day to add followers (considering the 180 pp limit), thereby avoiding complications with my main account and slaves having the same IP? Is this a viable option, considering that obtaining a sim card in Japan can be challenging?

I'm a complete beginner in this area, so any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ruitne

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm relatively new to this, so I kindly ask for your patience.

I recently came across a fantastic discussion about the mother/slave method, but unfortunately, I don't currently have the funds to purchase a new phone solely for that purpose. I also attempted using Bluestacks on my laptop, but it significantly slowed down my system. Additionally, investing in private proxies doesn't seem practical for me at the moment due to the cost.

I've been searching for someone to handle it on my behalf, but most people either don't specialize in my niche (education) or charge exorbitant fees. This has left me concerned because my primary Instagram account is accessible only through my phone and computer, and I fear the risk of getting it blocked.

Is it possible to use multi-space apps without encountering any issues, or should I accept that buying a new phone is inevitable? Alternatively, can I mitigate the risk by visiting public internet spaces once a day to add followers (considering the 180 pp limit), thereby avoiding complications with my main account and slaves having the same IP? Is this a viable option, considering that obtaining a sim card in Japan can be challenging?

I'm a complete beginner in this area, so any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
There are more effective approaches to consider for someone on a limited budget. Using automated services like Mother slave can become costly and may not be practical for smaller operations that lack multiple phones, proxies, or high-quality software. It would be more advantageous to explore strategies such as follow-unfollow and story views, while adhering to the limits set by the platform.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
From my own encounter, the key factor lies in haveing a top-notch substitute. This is because electronic devices can be effortlessly duplicated through diverse means like multiple emulators and cost-free virtual private servers (VPS).

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it possible for Multiemu to function as a multi-application tool similar to Parallel Space?

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it possible for Multiemu to function as a multi-application tool similar to Parallel Space?
No, what I'm saying is that I'm referring to numerous emulators.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, what I'm saying is that I'm referring to numerous emulators.
Indeed, this issue has been persistent up until now. Perhaps in the future, I could consider acquiring a different smartphone through Craigslist (laughs). However, obtaining a new laptop solely for the purpose of using Bluestacks seems highly improbable at this point.

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps you intended to refer to the concept of master/slave instead of mother/slave.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
On a more limited level, F/UF demonstrates its superiority. In the event that any of your duplicate accounts are marked, all other associated content will be eliminated simultaneously.

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

I've attempted to use proxies or dual space, but whenever I create a new Instagram account, it gets suspended right away. I believe this may be due to the device I'm using. What are your thoughts on this situation?

MonkeyKing

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
On a more limited level, F/UF demonstrates its superiority. In the event that any of your duplicate accounts are marked, all other associated content will be eliminated simultaneously.
Indeed, I am acquiring knowledge through personal experience.

KingOfWolfStreet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the process for setting up an account? Do you verify them? As others have mentioned, having just one additional phone is not sufficient for creating multiple accounts. You need multiple IP addresses and software to open different browser profiles.

For creating accounts, it's recommended to use residential or 4G proxies. However, you can use private datacenter proxies to access those accounts once they are created. It's advisable to assign one IP address per account.

It's important to note that having a good IP reputation is crucial. If you use unreliable public or flagged IPs, your accounts are likely to be suspended promptly.

Bhaiya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the process for setting up an account? Do you verify them? As others have mentioned, having just one additional phone is not sufficient for creating multiple accounts. You need multiple IP addresses and software to open different browser profiles.

For creating accounts, it's recommended to use residential or 4G proxies. However, you can use private datacenter proxies to access those accounts once they are created. It's advisable to assign one IP address per account.

It's important to note that having a good IP reputation is crucial. If you use unreliable public or flagged IPs, your accounts are likely to be suspended promptly.

Thank you for your kind words! Based on my experience, I used to use Chrome, but for my initial test, I tried Edge without any success. I attempted to use webshare.io and their first 10 free proxies, but unfortunately, they were flagged immediately.

I also gave parallel space a try, but it didn't work either. Interestingly, Instagram flagged all the emails I used, whereas Facebook accepted them. It's quite perplexing since they are both part of the same company. Perhaps the approach could be to first create an account on Facebook and then migrate it to Instagram?

I understand that obtaining a new phone with a 4G SIM card in Japan can be quite challenging and bureaucratic. It seems like a complex process.

I apologize if my response doesn't entirely make sense; it's nearly 1 am here. Nonetheless, I appreciate your message and I'm glad to assist you!

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Indeed, this issue has been persistent up until now. Perhaps in the future, I could consider acquiring a different smartphone through Craigslist (laughs). However, obtaining a new laptop solely for the purpose of using Bluestacks seems highly improbable at this point.
Attempt to locate a costless virtual private server for utilization.

Top Bottom