Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

New update for Instagram spam filter is being released.

SellFunky

Reaction score
I used to like and view about 1,400 Instagram stories every day, which helped me gain a lot of followers over the past few months. But now, my account has been flagged for spam. I suppose things change over time. We'll have to wait for new opportunities. Phone automation also gets flagged for spam after a while.
Phone automation also gets flagged as spam after a while."

What do you mean? Are you simulating iOS or Android requests, or using different methods?
That's not accurate. We automate more than 500 Android devices, and we haven't received any spam flags. Currently, we're even running some accounts with over 1,000 story likes per day, and we haven't encountered any spam issues so far.
Android devices often share a lot of personal data with the app owner, which can put your accounts at risk and lead to bans or hidden content. How can this be addressed?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Phone automation also gets flagged as spam after a while."

There are several factors at play here. So far, combining different actions doesn't trigger the spam flag on your account.

When using APIs, no matter how much you delay or limit your actions, any action can flag you as spam.

However, this doesn't happen when using phones. At least not yet...

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Android devices often share a lot of personal data with the app owner, which can put your accounts at risk and lead to bans or hidden content. How can this be addressed?
There are some ways to get around it.

Starthe

Reaction score
Just acting like a regular user on Instagram would solve all your problems.

Intricul

Reaction score
I've been flagged as spam for a week now. Can anyone help me fix this? I've tried things like logging out and resting my account, but nothing's worked so far.

Bigan

Reaction score
That's right, but what's the distinction? The calls seem the same...
You have to duplicate everything exactly, which is really difficult.

The main API is easy to replicate, but it gets complicated with things like logging_client_event calls. If you've figured those out, great job! If not, that's something you need to consider as a way to detect what's happening.

There are also a bunch of other technical challenges. For example, Instagram switched to http/3, so most automation software that relies on API calls might not support it because there aren't libraries that handle UDP.

Even finding proxies that support UDP and don't make you install OpenVPN (laugh out loud) is tough.

Then there are simpler things like SSL cipher fingerprint stacks that can easily detect if you're using specific libraries. For example, node.js has a unique fingerprint that's different from a regular Chrome browser, and that can be noticed.

And even if you figure all that out, you need to make sure your timings and the order of those calls are correct too.

So, if you want to target Instagram exclusively and do it on a massive scale, then using the API is the best and probably the only reasonable way to do it. But reversing everything will be extremely difficult.

For anything smaller than 20-30k accounts, in my opinion, phone-based automation is still better. Although handling 2-3k phones will be a headache.

Wandata

Reaction score
For anything smaller than 20-30k accounts, in my opinion, phone-based automation is still better. Although handling 2-3k phones will be a headache.

Wouldn't it feel overwhelming if you walked into a room filled with 2,000 active phones on LTE? I've heard it's not good for your health.

And those tasks involving "API reverse engineering" sound like a nightmare from what I've read. I've never attempted it, and I don't want to.

Cakevisa

Reaction score
The issue is that when you use phone automation, it's much harder to grow an account because there are stricter limits. Plus, managing and optimizing accounts, as well as handling multiple accounts on phones, can be challenging. Accounts that have previously used APIs tend to face more soft blocks when using phone automation.

Wandata

Reaction score
"Why is everyone excited about Instagram's API? Nobody on YouTube even bothers with it."

Bigan

Reaction score
Wouldn't it feel overwhelming if you walked into a room filled with 2,000 active phones on LTE? I've heard it's not good for your health.

And those tasks involving "API reverse engineering" sound like a nightmare from what I've read. I've never attempted it, and I don't want to.

"Usually, phones are connected with wires for this large-scale operation, turning off Wi-Fi and mobile data."

Cakevisa

Reaction score
"API lets you do a lot of stories, voting, and more in a faster way, but it comes with more risks like spam flags and blocks. The trend is moving towards using phones and interacting like a human. Who's going to spend their day giving 3,000 likes and watching 5,000 stories?"

Wandata

Reaction score
When people wonder about making just $1 a day, they should check this out. It's the way to go.

Use things to your advantage when you can. Go back to normal when you can't use them anymore. 😄

Churning and burning isn't so bad if you're aiming for a nice $5k day.

Cakevisa

Reaction score
Absolutely. But unfortunately, those days are over. 😕

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
You have to duplicate everything exactly, which is really difficult.

The main API is easy to replicate, but it gets complicated with things like logging_client_event calls. If you've figured those out, great job! If not, that's something you need to consider as a way to detect what's happening.

There are also a bunch of other technical challenges. For example, Instagram switched to http/3, so most automation software that relies on API calls might not support it because there aren't libraries that handle UDP.

Even finding proxies that support UDP and don't make you install OpenVPN (laugh out loud) is tough.

Then there are simpler things like SSL cipher fingerprint stacks that can easily detect if you're using specific libraries. For example, node.js has a unique fingerprint that's different from a regular Chrome browser, and that can be noticed.

And even if you figure all that out, you need to make sure your timings and the order of those calls are correct too.

So, if you want to target Instagram exclusively and do it on a massive scale, then using the API is the best and probably the only reasonable way to do it. But reversing everything will be extremely difficult.

I'm using a private bot. I'm hoping they've taken care of this, and I'll check into it. They're definitely not using HTTP/3, they're using HTTP/2.

I'm still having some success. They warm up for a while, but eventually, something gets detected, and it's all through API. I've been using API since 2016 with thousands of accounts, and this kind of issue pops up about every two years or so. But this is the longest blocking I've ever faced.

Wandata

Reaction score
"Usually, phones are connected with wires for this large-scale operation, turning off Wi-Fi and mobile data."

I've never heard of that. What does "wiring phones" mean?

Bigan

Reaction score
I've never heard of that. What does "wiring phones" mean?

using a USB cable to connect a device to the internet through another device, instead of the usual way where one device shares its internet connection with the other.

Braines

Reaction score
I believe it's the end of doing big-scale actions like mass liking, sending mass direct messages, getting mass followers, and so on.

Intricul

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the spam filter? Any suggestions for fixing it? Would shutting down the account for 48 hours work?

Top Bottom