Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LSEO Need assistance with improving the ranking of a dental website.

BonFrancine

Reaction score
I have been working on improving the ranking of a dentist website and have managed to acquire 15 high authority backlinks for it. Although these links have been indexed by Google, the website's ranking has not improved in the past two weeks.

I am now considering whether I need to acquire a large number of low-quality links, also known as "pillow links," to reach a certain threshold and improve its ranking. Additionally, I am unsure whether I should diversify the backlinks by obtaining medium-quality links, web 2.0s, and directory listings.

I have never understood the significance of diversifying the backlinks apart from the threshold argument mentioned earlier. Could you please suggest what I should do to improve the website's ranking?

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

BonFrancine

Reaction score
Just to clarify, all the high authority links that I built for the website have a minimum authority score of 50 or more.

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Expecting progress within a span of two weeks in a highly competitive field might be overly ambitious.

BonFrancine

Reaction score
Expecting progress within a span of two weeks in a highly competitive field might be overly ambitious.
I have limited time remaining to avoid failure, and I am curious if solely incorporating high authority backlinks will be sufficient for achieving success. Should I also consider directory listings, web 2.0's, and diverse links? If so, what is the reasoning behind their necessity (including the threshold I mentioned)? My target audience consists of dental patients visiting Greece, and the competitiveness of English queries is relatively low. Given my previous unsuccessful SEO campaigns, I am eager to determine if these strategies alone will result in improved rankings.

I understand that SEO outcomes are not guaranteed, but I would appreciate some approximate guidance on what actions I should take, what they entail, and what outcomes I can anticipate.

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have limited time remaining to avoid failure, and I am curious if solely incorporating high authority backlinks will be sufficient for achieving success. Should I also consider directory listings, web 2.0's, and diverse links? If so, what is the reasoning behind their necessity (including the threshold I mentioned)? My target audience consists of dental patients visiting Greece, and the competitiveness of English queries is relatively low. Given my previous unsuccessful SEO campaigns, I am eager to determine if these strategies alone will result in improved rankings.

I understand that SEO outcomes are not guaranteed, but I would appreciate some approximate guidance on what actions I should take, what they entail, and what outcomes I can anticipate.
It is highly recommended to develop a comprehensive and diverse backlink portfolio for your SEO efforts.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you implemented on-page SEO techniques?

Top Bottom