Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My GOAL to have a STRESS FREE lifestyle with authority website

GOALS

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I've been quietly reading posts on MMO for a while now, so I thought it was time to create an account and say hi with this goal introduction.

About me:
I'm a 23-year-old guy from South-Eastern Europe with some big goals. Since I was young, I've always wanted to earn money using my computer. I've tried various methods like Instagram botting, building Facebook pages, and e-Whoring, but while some made money, they didn't bring much happiness. Currently, I work as a social media manager for a big tech company. Being a tech enthusiast, I've decided to pursue my dream of creating a website in the technology niche. I know it's a tough niche, but I've found a sub-niche within it that I genuinely enjoy. I believe working on this website will bring me a lot of joy! Since discovering BHW, I've been learning about SEO, and while I've learned a lot in theory, it's time to put it into practice!

Why start now?
I think your twenties are the best time to start something new because you're young and you have the freedom to take risks since no one depends on you.

Investments:

• $15 for a domain in early December
  • $240 for a VPS hosting (for one year)
  • $50 for a WordPress theme
  • Approximately $300 for articles (up to now)
How will I do it?
My plan is to focus on creating high-quality content that addresses specific problems within the technology niche. I posted a job on Upwork a few days ago and received 19 proposals. After interviewing all the writers, I decided to work with 4 of them because I really liked their writing style. For SEO, I'll be manually reaching out to other tech-related websites. Since my job pays well, I plan to invest $400-$500 on backlinks each month. As for publishing, I'll aim to post 2 articles per day on my website to help it grow quickly. Currently, I already have 54 published articles on my website.

What are my goals?
My main goal is to qualify for Mediavine or Adthrive, which means I'll need either 50,000 pageviews for Mediavine or 100,000 for Adthrive. But I don't think I can achieve that until at least February 2023.

My goals for this year are:

• Reach 40,000 pageviews per month
  • Earn $400 per month from ads
  • Lose some weight
  • Socialize more
That's all for now! I've shared everything I wanted to. Wishing you all the best on your own journeys! Let's achieve our goals together!

Mamba

Reaction score
  1. I wish you the best on your trip.
  2. I hope you achieve what you're aiming for.
  3. How many words does your article have?
  4. Why get a VPS now? You could wait until your website gets more visitors.

Braines

Reaction score
  1. I wish you the best on your trip.
  2. I hope you achieve what you're aiming for.
  3. How many words does your article have?
  4. Why get a VPS now? You could wait until your website gets more visitors.

Thank you so much for your nice comments! :)

My articles usually have around 1300 to 1500 words.
I decided to get the VPS now because I don't want to bother switching hosting later when my site gets bigger. So, I thought I'd save myself the trouble and just get the VPS right away! 😄

Jazzmed

Reaction score
What about finding the right words people search for? That's really important for your project.

BonFrancine

Reaction score
What about finding the right words people search for? That's really important for your project.
I've been keeping up with many stories here on BHW, and I figured out how to find keywords that not many people are using.

Iamgi

Reaction score
I've been keeping up with many stories here on BHW, and I figured out how to find keywords that not many people are using.
It's too late to switch hostings now, but usually, moving a website with a migration plugin is quick and takes just a few minutes. I hope your website gets the traffic you want in a year so it feels worth the effort :)

Catec

Reaction score
Can you tell me where you get your articles and if you're happy with them?

Reveluris

Reaction score
I'll be watching your progress! :) I just began a similar adventure myself. Let's see what happens. I know of a very affordable tool called Keywords Everywhere that I can suggest.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
It's too late to switch hostings now, but usually, moving a website with a migration plugin is quick and takes just a few minutes. I hope your website gets the traffic you want in a year so it feels worth the effort :)
I understand, but like I mentioned, I'm just too lazy for that, I guess. Plus, it was affordable for me, so I thought it would be fine.

Can you tell me where you get your articles and if you're happy with them?
I've hired writers from websites where freelancers offer their services, like Freelancer and Fiverr. I'm really pleased with the ones I've chosen to keep working with!
I'll be watching your progress! :) I just began a similar adventure myself. Let's see what happens. I know of a very affordable tool called Keywords Everywhere that I can suggest.
Thank you! I'll also follow your progress! For finding keywords, I use Ahrefs. I bought it with two of my friends, so we divided the cost into three parts. :)

Tarasuff

Reaction score
You seem really organized! Good luck with everything!

BlackP

Reaction score
Looks nice.

You talked about ads, but do you plan to make money through affiliate links too? Like with Amazon or something similar? It fits well with technology topics.

Poolab

Reaction score
You seem really organized! Good luck with everything!

Thanks a bunch!

Looks nice.

You talked about ads, but do you plan to make money through affiliate links too? Like with Amazon or something similar? It fits well with technology topics.

Sure, I'll use Amazon, but only after my website starts getting traffic from my informational articles. So, basically, I'll create affiliate articles once my website gains some authority. :)

HotSport

Reaction score
I'm keeping up with your progress. Best of luck, buddy!

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
How do you do your keyword research? What things are you checking to decide if it's worth targeting a keyword?
And do you create backlinks for every article you publish?

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
You've got a solid plan in place! I'm a big fan of niche sites too. I'll be following your progress. Good luck!

Readdi

Reaction score
I'm keeping up with your progress. Best of luck, buddy!

I'm rooting for you!

You've got a solid plan in place! I'm a big fan of niche sites too. I'll be following your progress. Good luck!

Thank you all for following along! I'm happy to have you join me on this journey :)

Last night, I got into a groove and ended up doing keyword research from 11 PM to 3 AM. But now I've been blocked from accessing Ahrefs through a group buy for 24 hours. Looks like I won't be doing much work today. I'll probably just pass along some article ideas to my writers. I've found about 60 excellent low-competition article ideas that I believe I can easily rank for in a couple of months.

"+++"

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update:

The website's been doing really great. It's the first time my site has been noticed by Google so quickly. Even though it's not even a month old yet, it's already getting views and some very few clicks from Google, which is understandable.

"+++"

I think the good-quality and niche-related backlinks I got are really paying off because Google seems to be favoring my site now that I've done a PR campaign and some guest posts. Google is indexing my posts quickly, as you can see in the screenshot below:

"+++"

What's coming up next?
I plan to keep posting two new articles every day—one in the morning and one in the evening, based on my local time. Once I receive my paycheck, I'll likely invest in a few more guest posts through manual outreach to help the site grow even faster. I believe that high-quality, niche-relevant guest posts are like water for a seed—they help the site grow into something beautiful. While some people may disagree and prefer not to build links, I personally think they speed up the growth process. However, I could be mistaken, and only time will tell. So, I'll be patient and stick to my approach. Thanks to everyone who's following along with my journey. I don't have many friends in real life whom I can discuss my work with, so if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to reach out or leave a comment here :)

Stay positive, and test negative (against Covid)!
Cheers!

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow! How many articles have you put out until now?

Top Bottom