Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Mother child / slave funnels to the main account

Gaucompa

Reaction score
I want to hear about your experiences in funneling your mother/child strategy to the mother account. I've tried different methods like posting with tags, reposting stories, or putting the tag directly in the bio. I'm also considering more discreet funnels like tagging a private account with "must follow @motheraccount to be accepted." Anyone willing to discuss what's currently working best for them?

Last edited by a moderator:

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you ever tried sending direct messages to new followers? That's the best way to go.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Have you ever tried sending direct messages to new followers? That's the best way to go.

Thanks, I'll definitely try that out. Does Instagram keep track of your direct messages and how many times you mention others (@'s) in them? Or do you have a different approach?

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll definitely try that out. Does Instagram keep track of your direct messages and how many times you mention others (@'s) in them? Or do you have a different approach?
No, they don't monitor the DMs you send.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Sending too many DMs at once might result in a shadowban.

But that's just about the volume, right? Targeting new followers on the slave accounts daily shouldn't be too much. I'm just concerned about sending the same DM with the same @ handle 10-20 times a day.

Top Bottom