Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Last youtube update and views to be afraid of...

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Hi there, due to the recent YouTube update, there has been a significant decrease in YouTube views. Therefore, I'd like to explain the type of views you should avoid to prevent any issues. When asking the source of views you'll receive, watch out for the following: "suggested," "features," or "home page."

If the source of views is mentioned as any of these, it's best to stay away from them. These sources have not yet been fixed by providers. YouTube has implemented measures to limit views with the latest update, making it easier for them to identify fake views generated through patched methods. As a result, reputable providers have already disabled their services in response to these changes. Additionally, if you receive a mix of views from all these sources, it's advisable to avoid them as well, as they have also been patched. I'm providing this information so that you don't have to wait for days for a refill.

We have communicated this matter to most of the resellers, as around 90% of services are unstable, which could lead to dissatisfaction among customers. Unfortunately, not many people seemed to care about this issue. That's why I'm sharing this information directly with end users. Please note that this message is not intended for advertising purposes or to promote any particular panel. If you do choose to purchase views, simply avoid those from the mentioned sources and opt for stable and genuine ones.

I'm glad I could provide you with this information. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Sleekko

Reaction score
Is there a reliable panel available for that? Which YouTube service is recommended that doesn't experience drops?

Ormesha

Reaction score
Do you believe it will be resolved in the near future?

ClownFly

Reaction score
Has the panel in your signature resolved this problem and is it functioning properly with the most recent modifications?

SellFunky

Reaction score
I appreciate your willingness to share. I personally value natural or organic views more than paid ones.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Will the number of ad impressions and external website visitors decrease?

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
Will the number of ad impressions and external website visitors decrease?
No, just fake 3 type source views dropping. You can think like that. You ordering youtube views from someones, but video unlisted, not open for everyone. After than you checking source and you see "suggested, homepage, and features source"
How can possible? Already video is unlisted, how other videos can recommend it? Fully fake. So youtube patched it.

It's nice to get people's reactions like this.
I intend to continue with such informative posts.

I appreciate your willingness to share. I personally value natural or organic views more than paid ones.
Indeed, choosing organic options is consistently preferable.

Do you believe it will be resolved in the near future?
Yes, they have the ability to resolve the issue, but they require a genuine source of traffic. YouTube has now become adept at identifying false referrers. We used to use this method in the past.

Is there a reliable panel available for that? Which YouTube service is recommended that doesn't experience drops?
The filtering system applied to all YouTube views is uniform, resulting in a decrease in ad views as well. However, this decline is not easily noticeable since it is relatively small, approximately 1-2%. Moreover, during the first two hours, there is a drop in views due to YouTube's initial filtering process. Consequently, the decrease in ad views on YouTube is minimal and remains relatively unaffected.

Vegantech

Reaction score
Yes, certain types of views are not appearing, as I have observed from my own experience today. I decided to try purchasing views from a website at a low cost, around 1,200 views for $20. However, only about 20 views actually stayed, and to make matters worse, the video received a decrease of 300 likes that remained. It seems that the package I purchased was not worth it.

On another occasion, I bought 1,000 views for $10, and all of them stayed. However, these views were generated through links in other people's videos. Initially, this didn't seem like a problem since they were real views and clicks, but they were all from videos based in RU, Ukraine, Belarus, and other unrelated locations. Furthermore, the referring videos were completely unrelated to my video's niche, so none of the viewers stayed around. This approach resulted in a very low click-through rate (CTR) of approximately 1.9%.

Now, I have come across a view exchange website where users are required to watch a certain percentage of the video and are paid accordingly. It also requires a certain percentage of users to like the video and leave comments. You can choose the comments, and they will be inserted into the video.

Based on my observations using TubeBuddy to track the rankings of a particular video, it appears that the SEO in the comments plays a role. If the comments are filled with meaningless content, YouTube can detect that. However, if the comments contain keywords related to the video, especially if you're promoting a product and the comments include relevant keywords, it seems that the video will rank better. I'm currently conducting tests to confirm these speculations.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Since the patch, what was the specific method used? How were they manipulating or fabricating suggested views?

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, certain types of views are not appearing, as I have observed from my own experience today. I decided to try purchasing views from a website at a low cost, around 1,200 views for $20. However, only about 20 views actually stayed, and to make matters worse, the video received a decrease of 300 likes that remained. It seems that the package I purchased was not worth it.

On another occasion, I bought 1,000 views for $10, and all of them stayed. However, these views were generated through links in other people's videos. Initially, this didn't seem like a problem since they were real views and clicks, but they were all from videos based in RU, Ukraine, Belarus, and other unrelated locations. Furthermore, the referring videos were completely unrelated to my video's niche, so none of the viewers stayed around. This approach resulted in a very low click-through rate (CTR) of approximately 1.9%.

Now, I have come across a view exchange website where users are required to watch a certain percentage of the video and are paid accordingly. It also requires a certain percentage of users to like the video and leave comments. You can choose the comments, and they will be inserted into the video.

Based on my observations using TubeBuddy to track the rankings of a particular video, it appears that the SEO in the comments plays a role. If the comments are filled with meaningless content, YouTube can detect that. However, if the comments contain keywords related to the video, especially if you're promoting a product and the comments include relevant keywords, it seems that the video will rank better. I'm currently conducting tests to confirm these speculations.
Wow, $10 is incredibly expensive in my opinion. It seems like exchanging views has not been effective for a long time. Additionally, YTMonster has been performing poorly for the past 1-2 years. YouTube has also become smarter over the past few years. By the way, organic growth is always superior.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you implying that the suggestions, homepage, and features are of poor quality? Consequently, the only reliable options remaining are external sources and searching on YouTube?

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
SMM panels will continuously enhance their systems or techniques, prompting Youtube to promptly identify and fix any vulnerabilities. This back-and-forth process resembles a cat and mouse chase in today's scenario. However, this pattern is not limited to Youtube alone, as many other platforms demand users to constantly upgrade their creation techniques, such as in the case of creating social media accounts. It has become an inherent part of the game in the digital landscape.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, those three types are set for regular views right now. But for watch hours, only the suggested type is effective. I think it's because of retention, and the views are coming in slowly, so they pass through the filter.

YouTube also detects bot views, but if the requests aren't fake and the IP addresses and Gmail accounts are new, the views can stick.

SMM panels will continuously enhance their systems or techniques, prompting Youtube to promptly identify and fix any vulnerabilities. This back-and-forth process resembles a cat and mouse chase in today's scenario. However, this pattern is not limited to Youtube alone, as many other platforms demand users to constantly upgrade their creation techniques, such as in the case of creating social media accounts. It has become an inherent part of the game in the digital landscape.

I completely agree.

Since the update, the costs for all reliable services have gone up. But as new services emerge, the prices will go down again in the future. When prices hit rock bottom, there will be another update. This pattern keeps repeating. According to my theory, updates happen more frequently as long as there are 15-20 million views per day. They're not much of an issue when the view count is lower.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
I usually buy between 100,000 to 500,000 views each day. Can you please recommend a service for me based on my needs?

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Getting views naturally is good, but if you know the right tactics, buying views can get you quick results.

Vegantech

Reaction score
Wow, $10 is incredibly expensive in my opinion. It seems like exchanging views has not been effective for a long time. Additionally, YTMonster has been performing poorly for the past 1-2 years. YouTube has also become smarter over the past few years. By the way, organic growth is always superior.

The exchange I'm using is working well for me, and here's why:

It lets me choose how much of the video viewers need to watch.
It checks if viewers are using a proxy or not.
It allows me to add comments for viewers to leave, and I use SEO-targeted comments.
I can set a percentage of viewers to like the video.
I can choose whether viewers subscribe or not.
I can like comments myself or let it be random.
It searches for videos based on keywords or gives direct views from the exchange.
For example, if I'm making a 24-minute video about serial killers, I might set the watch percentage from 90 seconds to the end. It costs 1 coin per minute, and 1 coin equals $0.002 USD. Then I might set 6-15% of viewers to like the video, add about 30 SEO-targeted comments, and set keywords.

I've already ranked a video #3 for a keyword in just 1 day using this method, even in a competitive niche like true crime. I've started a new channel to test it further, and it seems to be repeatable.

For instance, in the first video, I did all the above but set it to drop views quickly. In the second video, I slowed it down to 90 seconds between each view, with no concurrent views. In the third video, I didn't do anything special.

Surprisingly, the third video is still getting impressions, views, and even ranking for a keyword, although it's ranking low.

Enuentis

Reaction score
The exchange I'm using is working well for me, and here's why:

It lets me choose how much of the video viewers need to watch.
It checks if viewers are using a proxy or not.
It allows me to add comments for viewers to leave, and I use SEO-targeted comments.
I can set a percentage of viewers to like the video.
I can choose whether viewers subscribe or not.
I can like comments myself or let it be random.
It searches for videos based on keywords or gives direct views from the exchange.
For example, if I'm making a 24-minute video about serial killers, I might set the watch percentage from 90 seconds to the end. It costs 1 coin per minute, and 1 coin equals $0.002 USD. Then I might set 6-15% of viewers to like the video, add about 30 SEO-targeted comments, and set keywords.

I've already ranked a video #3 for a keyword in just 1 day using this method, even in a competitive niche like true crime. I've started a new channel to test it further, and it seems to be repeatable.

For instance, in the first video, I did all the above but set it to drop views quickly. In the second video, I slowed it down to 90 seconds between each view, with no concurrent views. In the third video, I didn't do anything special.

Surprisingly, the third video is still getting impressions, views, and even ranking for a keyword, although it's ranking low.

If 1000 people watch the video, it only costs $2. If this helps the video rank better, that's awesome! It's even better if most viewers are from the USA. This could make us some money, which is great! But there's a risk involved. We need to make sure viewers stay interested randomly, and adding short videos might attract more viewers naturally.

Enuentis

Reaction score
Oh, buddy, I get what you're saying. I totally understand, but I just think it's a tad too pricey.

Vegantech

Reaction score
If 1000 people watch the video, it only costs $2. If this helps the video rank better, that's awesome! It's even better if most viewers are from the USA. This could make us some money, which is great! But there's a risk involved. We need to make sure viewers stay interested randomly, and adding short videos might attract more viewers naturally.

I think you've misunderstood. My main goal in using the exchange is to boost my SEO rankings and attract organic views. I'm not concerned about retaining those initial views; my aim is to attract real viewers naturally by influencing YouTube's algorithms.

So far, things are going well. The videos I've been focusing on are steadily climbing in keyword rankings, and I'm keeping track of their progress daily. Some of them have even reached as high as #3!

Imagine it like a seesaw. Initially, the fake views and such act as the heavier side, but as organic views start outweighing them, I'll phase out the fake ones. Then, I'll let the channel grow naturally unless I decide to promote a specific video.

Vegantech

Reaction score
Oh, buddy, I get what you're saying. I totally understand, but I just think it's a tad too pricey.

Nah 15-20$ over 5 vids and got all of them with top 20 ranking keywords and im already
willie pickton 3rd in search results, which is 13 positions better than last time
Willie Pickton 4th in search results, which is 12 positions better than last time
thats a 2 day old video... I just uploaded one Aliens that seems to be getting some really good movement.
joe ball serial killer 7th in search results, which is 6 positions better than last time
legend joe ball 7th in search results, which is 7 positions better than last time
the butcher of elmendorf 8th in search results, with no history
joe ball 9th in search results, which is 6 positions worse than last time
joe ball the alligator man 13th in search results, which is 12 positions better than last time
These go by 24hr update by the way

I just posted this video about 3 hours ago :D :D :D'
documentary 19th in search results, with no history
mystery 19th in search results, with no history
history channel 20th in search results, with no history

Top Bottom