Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Last youtube update and views to be afraid of...

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As I expected, using Gmail is necessary to get views. The system also simulates real user actions like scrolling the mouse randomly. You can even like, subscribe, and comment on the video if you want.

You can choose where the views come from, which is cool. But if you're paying for the services, it's quite expensive. On average, we sent 15 views to the channel, but only about 14 actually showed up, costing 30 coins. Considering you buy 300 coins for a dollar, it adds up to around 7-8 dollars with extra costs for guaranteeing 1000 views. This depends on how long the views last and what options you choose.

It's nice that you can find and watch videos using the YouTube search feature. However, there are some issues with the system's operation. We also tried VDS, but there were occasional problems getting free credits. It stopped working on its own yesterday. It seems like their website is new, and despite its good performance, there are some minor issues with the infrastructure.

Apart from these small setbacks, I think the views from this service seem genuine, with a lot of effort put into making them look natural. They might stick around for a while.

But for industries with low earnings, spending 7-8 dollars for 1000 views might not be worth it. Especially since the viewers are mostly from developing countries.

Overall, I'd give this software a score of 7 out of 10.

Top Bottom