Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Journey to 2K/Month To Quit IRL Job. SEO/Amazon/ADS/Coding my own bots

GOALS

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I embarked on this journey a couple of weeks ago, initially on a different account, due to an unwelcome visitor who persistently tracked my previous endeavors and consistently bombarded my websites with spam links. Though these attempts proved futile, they left a sour taste in my mouth.

It's been a few years since then, and hopefully, whoever the culprit was has moved on from their grudge. Surprisingly, they never reached out or provided any explanation for their actions.

As for myself, I'm someone who's driven to accomplish tasks, yet once I achieve my goals, I tend to lose motivation and allow things to drift. My journey in internet marketing began in 2011, where I experienced earnings ranging from $500 per month to $3,000 per day through various methods until 2018. Around 2018/2020, I delved into SEO, and my very first significant website was a success, generating $2,000 per month with only 25 articles. However, I have a tendency to become complacent once I achieve satisfactory results, ultimately leading me to neglect the site.

In 2021, I sold the site for $3,000 as its earnings had dwindled to $100-$150 per month, with the site being 2-4 years old at that point. Despite starting numerous other sites during those three years, the allure of earning $1,500 per month—twice the minimum wage in my country—led me to neglect those efforts. I've always had sufficient income from other sources, and I'm not driven by material possessions, often choosing to spend my money on friends and family.

While some of my past endeavors on MMO were successful, I eventually discontinued activities like YouTube + CPA due to their tedious nature and short-term prospects. Additionally, the persistent harassment of my sites forced me to halt updates on those journeys.

Enough about me; let's dive into the journey ahead.

Here's what I've accomplished thus far:

• Purchased a fresh domain on March 29th (approximately 17 days old as of now).
  • Posted the first article on March 31st, marking it as the official starting point for all updates.
  • Identified 70 keywords with zero monthly searches (0 MS) to target, including 15 informational and 35 buyer-intent keywords with search volumes ranging from 50 to 300 searches per month. Out of these, 20 buyer-intent keywords have already been posted, and I'm currently focusing on zero MS keywords, with informational keywords to be addressed last.
  • Published a total of 29 articles as of April 14th.
  • Developed my own Keyword Tracker tool.
  • Created a Reddit bot programmed to scrape for keywords and post comments containing my URL, aiming to attract targeted traffic and acquire contextual links. I've executed the bot once so far, resulting in 12 100% contextual links that are already generating traffic. I plan to run the bot every two days to discover new posts.

Here's the strategy I've devised:

• Focus on targeting keywords with zero competition, indicated by minimal "allintitle" results.
  • Produce concise content ranging from 200 to 500 words for what I term "0 MS Keywords" (displaying as zero monthly searches in Google but still attracting decent traffic). Publish these articles promptly to initiate the aging process and move them out of the sandbox. As they begin to rank, I'll gradually enhance them with more comprehensive and higher-quality content.
  • Once the zero MS Keywords are completed, shift focus to crafting articles for buyer-intent keywords, ensuring they are at least 800 words in length.
  • Following the completion of buyer-intent keywords, proceed with addressing informational keywords.
  • Sustain traffic generation through the Reddit poster bot I developed, which facilitates contextual link acquisition.
The primary objective is to rank buyer-intent keywords to drive Amazon sales, while informational articles are geared towards generating revenue through AdSense or Ezoic. I aim to diversify revenue streams as much as possible, and upon reaching a monthly income of $1,500 to $2,500, I plan to launch a second site to avoid over-reliance on a single income source.

Additionally, I'm considering developing another bot for Quora, although I'm cautious due to Quora's stricter policies and regulations.

One of the programs I've developed is a Google keyword tracker. I intend to enhance its functionality with a few additional features, after which I likely won't make further modifications.

kkkoga.png
mlure.PNG
A big thank you to @Shaunm, @Kikerinka, and @Bloooop for sharing their journeys. I've learned a ton from them and wish them all the best in their endeavors. Also, a shoutout to @warriorsam53 for generously offering tips and assistance in DMs without expecting anything in return. It's great to be part of a community where members help each other out willingly, even when there's nothing to gain from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shucket

Reaction score
The problem is that I become lazy and let the website die because, as I mentioned, I lose my motivation once I'm happy with the results or achieve my goal.

Proudel

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing what you know. I didn't understand most of it because I'm just starting out, but it gave me plenty of things to look up. If I manage to do well, I'll also help others in the same way.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The problem is that I become lazy and let the website die because, as I mentioned, I lose my motivation once I'm happy with the results or achieve my goal.
I hope to make a difference this time because, for the first time ever, I want to make internet marketing my main job.

Thanks for sharing what you know. I didn't understand most of it because I'm just starting out, but it gave me plenty of things to look up. If I manage to do well, I'll also help others in the same way.

No worries, best of luck to you!

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I remember your last conversation. I learned a bunch from it. I'm in a similar situation, where I let my website, which was making good money, fade away because I got too comfortable. Good luck with your goals, buddy! I'll be keeping an eye on your progress because I want to do something similar: earn $2000 a month and quit my real-life job.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Best of luck, buddy! Do you write your own articles, or do you buy them from the MMO marketplace?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I remember your last conversation. I learned a bunch from it. I'm in a similar situation, where I let my website, which was making good money, fade away because I got too comfortable. Good luck with your goals, buddy! I'll be keeping an eye on your progress because I want to do something similar: earn $2000 a month and quit my real-life job.
I'm happy you learned something! I hope you do well!
Best of luck, buddy! Do you write your own articles, or do you buy them from the MMO marketplace?
I write all the articles myself. Sometimes, I use Quillbot to rewrite them if it's a simple topic and I don't feel like writing a whole new article. I'm testing to see if having some duplicate content helps my articles rank better on Google.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great start, buddy. I'm following along.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning me :). I'm curious if you'll be able to rank for those keywords with no searches with such a short article (only 400 words). It'll be interesting to see what happens. Remember, it's not just about having the keyword in the title. Someone could write a really good article on the topic without mentioning the keyword in the title.

Anyway, wishing you the best of luck! Hopefully, you won't get too comfortable with this one, and I'll be watching your progress!

PanetCute

Reaction score
I embarked on this journey a couple of weeks ago, initially on a different account, due to an unwelcome visitor who persistently tracked my previous endeavors and consistently bombarded my websites with spam links. Though these attempts proved futile, they left a sour taste in my mouth.

It's been a few years since then, and hopefully, whoever the culprit was has moved on from their grudge. Surprisingly, they never reached out or provided any explanation for their actions.

As for myself, I'm someone who's driven to accomplish tasks, yet once I achieve my goals, I tend to lose motivation and allow things to drift. My journey in internet marketing began in 2011, where I experienced earnings ranging from $500 per month to $3,000 per day through various methods until 2018. Around 2018/2020, I delved into SEO, and my very first significant website was a success, generating $2,000 per month with only 25 articles. However, I have a tendency to become complacent once I achieve satisfactory results, ultimately leading me to neglect the site.

In 2021, I sold the site for $3,000 as its earnings had dwindled to $100-$150 per month, with the site being 2-4 years old at that point. Despite starting numerous other sites during those three years, the allure of earning $1,500 per month—twice the minimum wage in my country—led me to neglect those efforts. I've always had sufficient income from other sources, and I'm not driven by material possessions, often choosing to spend my money on friends and family.

While some of my past endeavors on MMO were successful, I eventually discontinued activities like YouTube + CPA due to their tedious nature and short-term prospects. Additionally, the persistent harassment of my sites forced me to halt updates on those journeys.

Enough about me; let's dive into the journey ahead.

Here's what I've accomplished thus far:

• Purchased a fresh domain on March 29th (approximately 17 days old as of now).
  • Posted the first article on March 31st, marking it as the official starting point for all updates.
  • Identified 70 keywords with zero monthly searches (0 MS) to target, including 15 informational and 35 buyer-intent keywords with search volumes ranging from 50 to 300 searches per month. Out of these, 20 buyer-intent keywords have already been posted, and I'm currently focusing on zero MS keywords, with informational keywords to be addressed last.
  • Published a total of 29 articles as of April 14th.
  • Developed my own Keyword Tracker tool.
  • Created a Reddit bot programmed to scrape for keywords and post comments containing my URL, aiming to attract targeted traffic and acquire contextual links. I've executed the bot once so far, resulting in 12 100% contextual links that are already generating traffic. I plan to run the bot every two days to discover new posts.

Here's the strategy I've devised:

• Focus on targeting keywords with zero competition, indicated by minimal "allintitle" results.
  • Produce concise content ranging from 200 to 500 words for what I term "0 MS Keywords" (displaying as zero monthly searches in Google but still attracting decent traffic). Publish these articles promptly to initiate the aging process and move them out of the sandbox. As they begin to rank, I'll gradually enhance them with more comprehensive and higher-quality content.
  • Once the zero MS Keywords are completed, shift focus to crafting articles for buyer-intent keywords, ensuring they are at least 800 words in length.
  • Following the completion of buyer-intent keywords, proceed with addressing informational keywords.
  • Sustain traffic generation through the Reddit poster bot I developed, which facilitates contextual link acquisition.
The primary objective is to rank buyer-intent keywords to drive Amazon sales, while informational articles are geared towards generating revenue through AdSense or Ezoic. I aim to diversify revenue streams as much as possible, and upon reaching a monthly income of $1,500 to $2,500, I plan to launch a second site to avoid over-reliance on a single income source.

Additionally, I'm considering developing another bot for Quora, although I'm cautious due to Quora's stricter policies and regulations.

One of the programs I've developed is a Google keyword tracker. I intend to enhance its functionality with a few additional features, after which I likely won't make further modifications.

View attachment 35929
View attachment 35930

Cool setup, man.

Even though the keywords show 0 searches per month, there are always people searching for them :)

Good luck, buddy!

Tensco

Reaction score
From the feather icon, it seems like you're using Tk to manage the GUI. What programming language is the actual logic written in?

Reveluris

Reaction score
Off to a good beginning. Best of luck on your journey!

Upilword

Reaction score
Best of luck with this, buddy. I'm sorry to hear about the person who tried to mess with you.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning me :). I'm curious if you'll be able to rank for those keywords with no searches with such a short article (only 400 words). It'll be interesting to see what happens. Remember, it's not just about having the keyword in the title. Someone could write a really good article on the topic without mentioning the keyword in the title.

Anyway, wishing you the best of luck! Hopefully, you won't get too comfortable with this one, and I'll be watching your progress!

When I say "ranking," I mean if the post reaches at least the top 15 in search results, then it's worth my time to add more content. These posts usually have around 200-400 words of unique content and then an additional 100-200 words of duplicated content (mainly product features). Basically, my goal is to publish the articles and get them indexed by Google quickly so they can leave the sandbox. It also helps me check the keyword difficulty because if they can't rank in the top 15 even when there are only 0 to 5 results with the keyword in the title, then it might be harder than I thought and not worth the effort.

So far, a few articles are already performing well, ranking within the top 20-30, even though the site is only a little over 2 weeks old. Hopefully, they'll continue climbing and reach the top 15 by the time I finish targeting all the keywords with 0 monthly searches.

Cool setup, man.

Even though the keywords show 0 searches per month, there are always people searching for them :)

Good luck, buddy!
Exactly! If they show up in Google's autosuggest, it definitely means that people are searching for them.

From the feather icon, it seems like you're using Tk to manage the GUI. What programming language is the actual logic written in?
Yes! I'm creating the bots in Python and using tkinter for the graphical interface. I'm using entry boxes for single entries like URLs and text boxes for adding multiple keywords at once. To keep track and manage them, I'm using Listboxes and treeview. It helps me see what I've already added and delete them if needed.

Best of luck with this, buddy. I'm sorry to hear about the person who tried to mess with you.
No worries! Someone hit three of my websites with weird anchor text like "spectrejoe" and stuff, definitely from MMO. But I never got why they did it since they never messaged me or anything. Maybe a seller I didn't give a good review to or something, who knows, haha.

It actually gave one of my sites a temporary boost and boosted my earnings, although it eventually crashed down.

Tensco

Reaction score
Yep! I'm making the bots in Python and using tkinter for the interface. I've got entry boxes for adding things like URLs, text boxes for multiple keywords, and Listboxes & treeview for seeing what I've added and deleting them if needed.
Cool! Thanks for the info. I always enjoy it when the more tech-savvy folks on MMO discuss stuff. Homemade tools are much more enjoyable in my opinion.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Wishing you the best with this, buddy. I'm sorry to hear about the person who tried to mess things up for you.

KingDoom

Reaction score
Update, Day: 15

Total articles posted so far: 33 (+4)

I wrote 4 more articles. I've been trying out a free trial of conversion.ai. Many of my articles have similar topics and only differ in the product model. So, I can input my article into conversion.ai's content optimizer, and it rewrites it. Surprisingly, the rewritten version often turns out better than my original. It's funny because it's done by an AI tool. I end up with a new article for free, which I can just tweak the model number and post right away. Sadly, the trial will end soon, but I might consider getting the full version in the future because it saves me a lot of time and effort.

"+++"

As you can see, the average is 848, which isn't too good. But it's no surprise because half of my posts are part of tests where I only write 200-400 words. Also, each post has about 200 words that are the same as others.
I used the Reddit auto poster with new conditions. It found 31 posts with my URL. I had to delete about 4, so I ended up with 27 posts. The problem is, around half of them shouldn't have been posted because they didn't fit my keywords well. Also, I got banned from 1 subreddit, which is kind of funny. Most of the replies I get are positive and even get upvotes, even though I'm just posting a generic comment automatically.
I'm thinking about making a similar bot for Quora, but it's tricky because Quora doesn't allow duplicate comments. Each comment has to be different, which might be hard unless I use spintax, which I haven't done before and might be tough to figure out. I'll try to come up with something in the next few days.
I updated my Keyword Tracker and added a "Improved" section to show how many keywords got better since the last update. Next, I'll see how many searches I can do on Google without getting blocked. Right now, I'm waiting 110 seconds between each search.
I'm going to switch to Siteground hosting soon because my current one is really slow, and it's frustrating for me to use my site.

Cool! Thanks for the info. I always enjoy it when the more tech-savvy folks on MMO discuss stuff. Homemade tools are much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Sure thing! Yeah, I like making my own tools because they're simple and fast to create. Plus, I don't have to pay every month to use them.

Fricarr

Reaction score
No worries! Someone hit three of my websites with weird anchor text like "spectrejoe" and stuff, definitely from MMO. But I never got why they did it since they never messaged me or anything. Maybe a seller I didn't give a good review to or something, who knows, haha.

That's why I'm not a fan of buying SEO services, dude. Just one jealous competitor can mess things up for you real bad.

Baneadl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck, buddy! Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll definitely succeed.

Top Bottom