Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin Is Linkedin good spot to find clients and sales?

Ninjakath

Reaction score
I have an e-commerce site that sells digital services, and I'm looking for clients. Can I use LinkedIn to find potential clients? Is it good for this purpose?

SleekVulture

Reaction score
For an e-commerce website, it's good to look for customers on Facebook and Instagram. However, how well it works depends on what you are selling.

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
In my opinion, LinkedIn is better for reaching groups of people connected to a specific business topic.

Bergires

Reaction score
I have an e-commerce site that sells digital services, and I'm looking for clients. Can I use LinkedIn to find potential clients? Is it good for this purpose?
You typically wouldn't refer to a site that offers digital services as "ecommerce," since that term usually applies to direct-to-consumer (D2C) products. Instead, this would be considered more of a B2B (business-to-business) service.

With that in mind, LinkedIn can be a very effective tool for finding potential customers. Create a detailed profile that matches the characteristics of your target audience and start reaching out. Utilizing LinkedIn Sales Navigator can also enhance your search and outreach efforts.

Antecti

Reaction score
If you're targeting businesses or professionals, then yes, you can use LinkedIn.

Top Bottom