Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube I need multi browser for many youtube accounts which would not be detected?

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested in creating multiple YouTube channels and using residential proxies or mobile proxies to log into different YouTube accounts and manage them. Does anyone have any suggestions for a browser that would allow me to remain undetected and leave no footprint? Has anyone tried this approach before and can provide any insights or recommendations?

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use Firefox and create new profiles using the "about:profiles" feature. For each profile, I employ a different proxy, and this method works flawlessly for me.

1653133361192.png

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Doesn't Firefox leave any trace or identifiable information? I want to manage multiple YouTube channels without linking them together.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Doesn't Firefox leave any trace or identifiable information? I want to manage multiple YouTube channels without linking them together.
Dont think so. These profiles function as if you have installed a brand new browser without any browsing history, cookies, and so on. They do not communicate or retrieve data from your other profiles or browsers. I'm just offering a suggestion, my friend, as I wanted to assist you. Personally, this method has worked flawlessly for me in bypassing the sandbox issue on YouTube, so I thought of sharing what has been effective for me.

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dont think so. These profiles function as if you have installed a brand new browser without any browsing history, cookies, and so on. They do not communicate or retrieve data from your other profiles or browsers. I'm just offering a suggestion, my friend, as I wanted to assist you. Personally, this method has worked flawlessly for me in bypassing the sandbox issue on YouTube, so I thought of sharing what has been effective for me.
Sounds great! Do you use these profiles in private browsing mode on Firefox, or do you use them in regular browsing mode?

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Sounds great! Do you use these profiles in private browsing mode on Firefox, or do you use them in regular browsing mode?
Understood! I typically use these profiles in regular browsing mode to avoid the need for logging in every time. However, if it's not too much trouble for you, you can also use them in incognito mode.

HotSport

Reaction score
I believe using Firefox Portable should be suitable for accomplishing what you're attempting to do.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Understood! I typically use these profiles in regular browsing mode to avoid the need for logging in every time. However, if it's not too much trouble for you, you can also use them in incognito mode.

Great! I will use incognito mode as well. It seems like a good choice, especially since you have 4G proxies that change IP addresses frequently. Thanks for the advice, and cheers!

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
Great! I will use incognito mode as well. It seems like a good choice, especially since you have 4G proxies that change IP addresses frequently. Thanks for the advice, and cheers!
Indeed, 4G proxies are considered high-end proxies and are among the best available on the market. However, for your specific needs, you can opt for a more cost-effective option and use IPv4 proxies, which are both affordable and well-suited for your purposes.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In this case, a free option like incognito mode will suffice for your needs.

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can try using either Incogniton, Multilogin, or GoLogin, as any of these options will work perfectly for you without leaving a traceable fingerprint.

Coveren

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are the advantages of using this approach? Does YouTube penalize using multiple channels on the same IP address?

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are the advantages of using this approach? Does YouTube penalize using multiple channels on the same IP address?

The main benefit of using this approach is to avoid getting sandboxed by YouTube. Let's consider a scenario where you have account A, which consistently receives 1 million views per month. Now, you decide to create a new account, account B. However, after creating account B, you notice that account A's views drop to 700,000, while account B has 300,000 views. Essentially, you have split the 1 million views between two channels. By using different IP addresses, browsers, or even different computers, you can circumvent this sandboxing issue. This approach is particularly necessary if you have a channel with a high view count per month. On the other hand, if you have a channel with a lower view count, such as 1,000 views per month, it is not essential to have multiple channels on different IPs.

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, 4G proxies are considered high-end proxies and are among the best available on the market. However, for your specific needs, you can opt for a more cost-effective option and use IPv4 proxies, which are both affordable and well-suited for your purposes.

Can Iask about the source of your IPV4 address?

Nexxedara

Reaction score
I got three phones, and whenever I activate airplane mode and subsequently deactivate it, I obtain a new IP address that corresponds to a different location within the country. I recently performed a factory reset on one of the phones and intend to use its 4G connection.

Mylingna

Reaction score
The main benefit of using this approach is to avoid getting sandboxed by YouTube. Let's consider a scenario where you have account A, which consistently receives 1 million views per month. Now, you decide to create a new account, account B. However, after creating account B, you notice that account A's views drop to 700,000, while account B has 300,000 views. Essentially, you have split the 1 million views between two channels. By using different IP addresses, browsers, or even different computers, you can circumvent this sandboxing issue. This approach is particularly necessary if you have a channel with a high view count per month. On the other hand, if you have a channel with a lower view count, such as 1,000 views per month, it is not essential to have multiple channels on different IPs.
Yes, that's my situation with YouTube. It can be quite frustrating! I resorted to creating AdSense accounts under my parents' names. However, the challenge lies in the significant taxes imposed in my country. On the other hand, if I were to establish a business, it would be more affordable. So, yeah, bureaucracy can be quite exasperating.

Ruitne

Reaction score
Using 4G is a viable choice, although it can be needlessly costly for the intended purpose. Alternatively, you can purchase an IPv4 address for approximately $1.5 to $2 and associate one account with each IPv4 address.

Landia

Reaction score
I have come across information suggesting that partnering your channel with a Multi-Channel Network (MCN) can potentially help circumvent this issue as well.

Top Bottom