Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Host- Koala. Low-cost Web Hosting. Any prior experience?

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to know whether anyone has or has ever had a WordPress site on host koala servers? because I require hosting for a tiny project.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's my primary (and only) hosting account, but I'm just getting started with it. I've had it for 9 months and haven't done anything with it until now, when I'm building my first website and hosting it with HK.

I did, however, contact their customer service several times, and they always responded quickly and well.

But, for $5 a year, you can bite the bullet and see if it works for you; it's not a huge loss if things go wrong:)

Shadesside

Reaction score
I host six websites on hostkoala, and you are getting a good service for the price you are paying. (I'm using the $10 packages with lscashe and litespeed; there are also 20% discount codes available on the web.)
Website speeds are always 90+ with WPRocket + Perfmatters.
If you're buying it for a new website and don't need 99-100 speed on every test, they can be a great choice.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, my first love is Hostkoala. :D

Excellent service and user-friendly support! They certainly had the patience to answer my illogical questions back then!

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I got a year of hosting for $3.5. LOL......hosting is great, but only upgrade to a higher package if your traffic really increases by the thousands every day. The ticket responds quickly to my questions. Overall, I enjoy it.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hostkoala is an authorized reseller of hostmantis, buyvm/buyshared, shock hosting, myw, and other low-cost providers.
so you can give them a shot. However, do not use hostmantis as the node because performance has suffered since the company was sold to dynamichosting.
Hostkoala offers small packages such as 1GB, 5GB, and so on. You can use it for small projects, but as your site grows, the amount you pay will skyrocket. So, if you need 25GB or 50GB of storage space for your WordPress site, databases, images, and so on, get some more decent providers or directly from the above names.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I got it for seven dollars for three years after someone here shared a coupon.
I haven't used it in a year, but I intend to use it this year.
This is what gtmetrix gives me for a new WordPress installation; I can't complain.

lll.jpg

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com offer low-cost hosting.

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Always do your own backups, as you would with any hosting service, cheap or expensive. There is backup software in their panels for manual backups, but backup your site outside as well. I usually use their DirectAdmin hosting, which costs $5 per year.

Top Bottom