Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

LB [Guide] How to Obtain a Backlink on Telegram

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've heard that people can make money, build audiences, and even acquire clients using Telegram. However, have you ever considered obtaining link juice from the platform? If you haven't, keep reading.

Disclaimer: This guide is intended for newbies who don't know how to create a backlink on a Telegram channel. If you already have a channel, check if it's indexed on Google. If it's not, it's time to index it and benefit from the link juice. If it's already indexed, congratulations! You can close this thread now. :p

1.png

To begin, you'll need to install Telegram on your device. Personally, I prefer to use the desktop version because it's easier to copy and paste articles, but the choice is ultimately yours. Just ensure that you have an active phone number to receive the verification code.

Next, click on the Message icon on your device and add a New Channel.

2.png

Provide a name, description, and profile photo for your channel. Be sure to set the channel as Public - this is important. Next, type in your desired channel link. Remember to copy this link into a Note or Notepad for future reference.

3.png

Enter your article and naked URL into the Broadcast field, followed by adding an image. Once you're done, hit the Send button and voila! You have successfully created a backlink on Telegram.

4.png

To check the result, paste your channel link into your browser and click on Preview Channel. You can then copy the new link from the browser.

5.png

To properly index the link, it should be formatted as t.me/s/yourchannelname, with the "/s/" included in between.

11.png

It is possible to create multiple channels within a single account, and I recommend creating a separate channel for each of your moneysites. This link has a high rate of indexing, and you need not be concerned about having no members or views on your new channel since it is intended solely for link building. It is likely that the link will be indexed by Google.

7.png

And that concludes everything. I hope you found this information helpful. :)

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that you find it amazing! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, thank you for the enthusiastic response! I'm thrilled that you're finding the information valuable and inspiring. If you're intrigued by unconventional link-building methods, feel free to explore different strategies and get creative in your approach. Remember to always prioritize quality and relevance when building links to ensure long-term success. If you have any specific questions or need assistance with link building, feel free to ask.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you think it's acceptable to create multiple channels for different websites using the same username?

Top Bottom