Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO F&S Good Forex strategy, but no time to watch the screen.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my first post here. I've heard great things about this community, so I wanted to share something with you all.

I've developed an excellent forex day trading strategy that relies solely on candle patterns, without using any indicators. It's been backtested for 2 years and live tested for 1 year. I've even managed multiple FTMO accounts with it. It's all about having a defined time session, pair, and entry on low time frames.

The problem is, I'm unable to sit in front of the screen during that time of the day because of other urgent duties. I've tried creating a bot, but unfortunately, I've been unsuccessful so far. It seems like most developers only know how to make bots based on indicators.

Any suggestions?

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Perhaps consider hiring a Virtual Assistant (VA) to handle the account for you.

Peaker

Reaction score
Hi Jacob,
I have a lot of experience trading in the forex markets, and I've also dabbled in binary options in the past. If you believe your strategy is as great as you say it is, I'd be interested in taking a look at it.

Mitzios

Reaction score
I've tried using a bot before. It's crucial to set it up with the right strategy, or it could drain your account without you realizing it. There are newer bots that use indicators to predict future market movements better, but they're still bots and could make mistakes.

Now, I stick to using a regular stop loss and rely on my own research when trading.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Hi Jacob,
I have a lot of experience trading in the forex markets, and I've also dabbled in binary options in the past. If you believe your strategy is as great as you say it is, I'd be interested in taking a look at it.
Sure thing! "Yeah, the plan is tried and tested, and it's good to go. But the issue is, I'm too busy with other important stuff right now to trade."

Peaker

Reaction score
"I've got plenty of time. I spend hours looking at charts. And like I mentioned, I can also include one more chart for your strategy, for the benefit of everyone."

MdoggMister

Reaction score
"I've watched some YouTubers who've made successful automated bots and used them alongside their own manual trading. It might be a good idea to get in touch with them."

PanetCute

Reaction score
"It's a trick. Don't get caught in it like everyone else."

Ormesha

Reaction score
"It's a trick. Don't get caught in it like everyone else."
You're right! Forex trading has become a big taboo topic. If you're experienced, let's chat and see where it goes ;)

Sleekko

Reaction score
OP doesn't have time to sit at his computer and make millions each year? How much does his day job pay?

Ormesha

Reaction score
OP doesn't have time to sit at his computer and make millions each year? How much does his day job pay?

It's not just any job; you have to be fully committed to it first to make millions, right?!

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
It shouldn't be hard to find a developer. I don't understand why you're having trouble. You can do it like this: Do some trades, get money, hire a developer, pay them well, and then you can stop working. Is it because you have health problems that you can't see things on the computer?

Sleekko

Reaction score
It's not just any job; you have to be fully committed to it first to make millions, right?!
If you had a proven plan for trading (but you don't) and were making money in the forex market (where you can earn a lot), I'd recommend contacting George Soros by email. MMO likely doesn't have what you need.

Top Bottom