Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS GOAL - Minimum 10.000$ - 100.000$ THIS YEAR! Selling and reselling services!

GOALS

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings, Join me on my quest to achieve $10,000 in monthly profits by reselling services.

BACKGROUND

• 29-year-old male, residing in a third-world country.
  • From August to December of the previous year, generated $40,000 in profits by selling and reselling online services to businesses.
  • Unfortunately, half of the earnings were spent recklessly last year. Additionally, on 1/1/2023, encountered a setback where $19,000 was stolen from my bank after being drugged on New Year's Eve. Admitting my mistake, as I neglected the rules I had prominently displayed in my room: 1. Avoid spending money on unnecessary items. 2. Refrain from excessive drinking to remain aware of surroundings. However, let's move forward and focus on the journey towards achieving $10,000 in monthly profits.
PLAN

1. Engage in selling and reselling online services to businesses, targeting offers with substantial margins, such as:
  • An offer with a $500 margin: Aiming to secure 20 clients per month (feasible but challenging).
  • An offer with a $2000 margin: Targeting 5 clients monthly to reach the $10,000 goal (manageable).
  • An offer yielding a $4000 margin: Seeking 3 clients monthly to surpass the $10,000 mark (highly achievable).
=> Occasionally, securing a client willing to pay a monthly fee, such as $2500, can significantly simplify the process of reaching $10,000 in monthly profits. => The specific services I'm selling or reselling will not be disclosed.

Let's embark on this journey together!

2.Acquire clients through cold emails and LinkedIn.
  • This is self-explanatory.
PROGRESS

• Successfully closed two deals.
  1. $500 (02/01/2024)
  2. $1000 (06/01/2024)
Total revenue: $1500. Total profit: $683.50 (Paid service provider and bank account fees; I use wise.com for international bank accounts)

Screenshots are attached below.

CONCLUSION

• Weekly updates will be provided on Saturdays.
  • Maintain sobriety and refrain from smoking.
  • Engage in Deep Work, i.e., three-hour sessions of focused and productive work with no disruptions.
  • Commit to six workouts per week.
  • Aim to achieve 100 push-ups with knuckles by December (self-imposed challenge).
  • Outperform everyone!
  • Avoid direct messages requesting favors; I am not selling anything. Feel free to ask questions on the thread.
-> WISHING EVERYONE ON BHW A PROSPEROUS 2024. LET'S GET TO WORK, GUYS, AND EMBRACE OUR HUSTLE! OUTWORK THE WORK AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN FUTURES. lol

777.pngkjjjre1.PNG

Discoverol

Reaction score
What types of online services are you reselling?

Best wishes as well.

Peaker

Reaction score
Great job, hardworking individual. I'm confident you'll surpass 100k and then some!

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The specific services I'm selling or reselling will not be disclosed.
What types of online services are you reselling?

Best wishes as well.
Hey, fellow member, I'm not disclosing the services I'm selling or reselling. For inspiration, visit marketplaces like Fiverr. You'll find niches better than what I'm currently involved in, which can provide you with better ideas. Don't hesitate to spend 5 minutes on research and take the plunge; it won't hurt.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Where do you find customers?

Dularket

Reaction score
Sharing a successful service with thousands of people might not be the best idea. I wouldn't reveal it either.

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
How many emails do you usually send each day?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Best of luck! Do you offer one service or multiple?

Top Bottom