Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Could you please provide me with instructions how to create image slideshow w Elementor?

Styxin

Reaction score
Is it possible to view the homepage featuring an image slider with a format that includes an equal distribution of text and images? The slider should display a slideshow of text and images. Additionally, it's challenging to understand how to create a circular shape that overlaps with the image. Does anyone have knowledge of how to create a slider with these specifications? Thank you.

SAMPLE

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it possible to view the homepage featuring an image slider with a format that includes an equal distribution of text and images? The slider should display a slideshow of text and images. Additionally, it's challenging to understand how to create a circular shape that overlaps with the image. Does anyone have knowledge of how to create a slider with these specifications? Thank you.

SAMPLE

To add templates to each slide, you can insert the corresponding shortcode, and the template will be applied automatically. This will enable you to easily customize each slide with your desired layout and design elements.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To add templates to each slide, you can insert the corresponding shortcode, and the template will be applied automatically. This will enable you to easily customize each slide with your desired layout and design elements.

Could you please provide a little more detail? thanks

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you please provide a little more detail? thanks
Make an elementor template first
2. Enter the quick code
3. Make a carrousel or slide widget.
4. Enter your shortcode in the text field rather than uploading an image.

While previewing in Elementor, you will only be able to see the shortcode text. However, once you have completed the rendering process, you will be able to see your fully rendered template.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Add a background picture
2. Insert a round shape image next to the background image.
3. Select the advanced setting on your elementor and set:
Absolute positioning: left: 0, top: 0, and bottom: 0.

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm having trouble adding an overlay button to an Image Carousel that changes with the sliding images. Currently, I have four images in the Carousel and I want to create four different buttons that correspond to each image. However, when I tried to add the overlay button, it ended up behind the image and did not change with the sliding images. How can I ensure that the button is overlayed on top of the image and changes correspondingly with the sliding images? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3.png

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's not that difficult to make it with HTML, CSS, and SlickJS, or you can hire a freelancer to do it for you, mate.

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Custom slides can be made (using the Elementor Editor)
  1. Create an Elementor template with "Section" as the type, then edit to create your design. Create as many templates as there are slides.
  2. After that, using Elementor to edit the page where you want the slider to appear, add the "Testimonial Slider" widget and insert the short code for your chosen template into each item under the heading "Testimonials."
  3. Now, you can express your creativity through either the person slider designs or the overall slider design.
You also have the option to use Chrome extensions to copy the source code of a slider from a sample website.

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm having trouble adding an overlay button to an Image Carousel that changes with the sliding images. Currently, I have four images in the Carousel and I want to create four different buttons that correspond to each image. However, when I tried to add the overlay button, it ended up behind the image and did not change with the sliding images. How can I ensure that the button is overlayed on top of the image and changes correspondingly with the sliding images? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

View attachment 28282

The simplest method to create a slider is by uploading a slider plugin such as Prime Slider. However, if you prefer not to use a plugin, you can also use Elementor Pro to add a slider.

TequilaSunrise

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

View attachment 28282

The simplest method to create a slider is by uploading a slider plugin such as Prime Slider. However, if you prefer not to use a plugin, you can also use Elementor Pro to add a slider.

The advantage of using the Elementor Pro slider widget is that it can be modified to match the specific design requirements that the OP desires, similar to the slider on the sample website.

Top Bottom