Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Automating browser actions for posting content using a software browser automation studio.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if BAS or any other software you may suggest can be used for automated posting on Pinterest. Posting 20 pins every day manually is tedious, so I'm considering using BAS to expedite the process. However, I'm concerned about getting banned. I'm willing to learn how to use the software by watching tutorials. Can anyone provide some guidance on this matter? Thank you.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not entirely familiar with BAS, but if you're up for learning, I believe you could create this using Puppeteer.js. As for rates, you might need to conduct some research to find out more.

Top Bottom