Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog As the FINAL APPROACH, A.I.-Generated Wordpress Article with A.I.-Created Image

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

Today, I have something to share with you that I believe many of you have been eagerly anticipating for quite some time.

Introducing a WordPress plugin that automatically generates an article related to your chosen keyword, complete with a custom image that is added to the post without any manual effort required on your part.

The best part? It's completely free, requiring only an OpenAI API key to access.

To assist you with setup and usage, a tutorial video is available for your convenience.

Here's the plugin you can use: https://wordpress.org/plugins/gpt3-ai-content-generator/

Best of luck to everyone!

I want to make it clear that I am not associated with this plugin in any way, nor am I receiving any compensation for sharing this free resource. My intention is solely to assist others and there is no expectation for any sort of reciprocity. :)

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your positive response! I'm glad that you found the tutorial I shared helpful.

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's great, but it's essential to understand that OpenAI's services come at a price and are not available for free. Nevertheless, some might contend that the cost of using OpenAI is reasonably priced, making it a viable and accessible choice.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is the generated image also produced by AI?

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You receive $18 worth of free credit.

I received my credit two months ago, and I have used $0.93 of it for 1082 requests.

I believe these details speak for themselves! 😄

Desperado

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You receive $18 worth of free credit.

I received my credit two months ago, and I have used $0.93 of it for 1082 requests.

I believe these details speak for themselves! 😄
If I sign up now, will I receive the $18 credit? I have an existing account that I haven't used, but I noticed that it has been charging me.

Top Bottom