Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Web-D Which PHP topics are essential to learn for designing a WordPress template?

Wilru

Reaction score
What PHP concepts are essential for creating a WordPress theme? Thank you.

LinTaru

Reaction score
To gain a better understanding of how WordPress templates function, I recommend installing WordPress locally and opening the yearly template (such as "Twenty Twenty" or "Twenty Twenty-One") in a code editor like VSCode. By examining the source code of the template, you will grasp the underlying principles of template structure and functionality.

While familiarizing yourself with PHP is valuable, the emphasis here is on understanding the inner workings of WordPress templates. Many templates are variations or adaptations of each other, meaning that the PHP code used is often similar or even identical.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
To gain a better understanding of how WordPress templates function, I recommend installing WordPress locally and opening the yearly template (such as "Twenty Twenty" or "Twenty Twenty-One") in a code editor like VSCode. By examining the source code of the template, you will grasp the underlying principles of template structure and functionality.

While familiarizing yourself with PHP is valuable, the emphasis here is on understanding the inner workings of WordPress templates. Many templates are variations or adaptations of each other, meaning that the PHP code used is often similar or even identical.
and its easy to make templates That can work whit visual composers or elementor ?

Marysis

Reaction score
and its easy to make templates That can work whit visual composers or elementor ?
Indeed, creating templates that can seamlessly integrate with visual composers or Elementor is a straightforward task. It primarily involves having a good understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS. The PHP code serves the purpose of populating the content, while the surrounding elements consist mainly of standard HTML 5 components.

Newagen

Reaction score
Indeed, creating templates that can seamlessly integrate with visual composers or Elementor is a straightforward task. It primarily involves having a good understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS. The PHP code serves the purpose of populating the content, while the surrounding elements consist mainly of standard HTML 5 components.
That's fantastic! As a front-end developer, this task should be relatively easy for you. Thank you so much!

Ninjakath

Reaction score

I understand completely. I initially learned PHP, but when I delved into WordPress code, I felt overwhelmed and unsure of where to begin.

Top Bottom