Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO OJ What the heck is going on with fiverr?

Screevava

Reaction score
Today, I used my debit card to make a payment without any issues. But now, when I try to use the same card again, I'm getting an error message. It says there's a problem with my payment. I have enough money in my account, so I'm not sure why Fiverr isn't accepting my debit card anymore.

Here's what you can do:

• Contact your bank or payment provider to find out more about the problem.
  • Use another payment method to finish your order.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Maybe it's the bank's problem, not Fiverr's. The bank might be worried about fraud. Just give it some time, usually less than a day.

Screevava

Reaction score
Maybe it's the bank's problem, not Fiverr's. The bank might be worried about fraud. Just give it some time, usually less than a day.

It's suddenly stopped working. I have no idea what the problem is.

Kurobi

Reaction score
You should talk to Fiverr Support first. If they can't help, then contact your bank. Do you have a 3D secured plastic card?

Braines

Reaction score
Which country are you currently in? Have you allowed your card to make purchases from other countries?

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Perhaps they're stopping debit cards because of fraud, like those prepaid cards you can buy anywhere.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
It seems like you need to talk to your bank to remove a possible fraud warning.

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
Sometimes when you use your card to pay internationally, it might set off a security measure that stops you from using it anymore. But you can fix this by going online and turning the feature back on through your bank's website. Just remember, this can vary depending on where you are, which bank you use, and the rules they have.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
This happened to me once, and the solution was to switch from using Wi-Fi to using mobile data, and then it worked.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
Maybe there's a reason you got flagged. Are you using a datacenter proxy with this account?

Hungswer

Reaction score
Get in touch with your bank and tell them that the transaction was approved by you.

Mamba

Reaction score
Just call your bank to sort it out. You might need to confirm or verify those charges.

Peaker

Reaction score
The issue is probably with the bank.

Trippinet

Reaction score
The first time I used Apple Pay with my Apple debit card, it worked fine. But the second time, it was declined. I also tried my regular debit card, but that didn't work either. When I used my credit card linked to PayPal, it went through without a problem. It seems like the issue is with Fiverr.

Top Bottom