Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LB What methods do you employ for link building?

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have experimented with various techniques for link building including:

• Manual blog posts
  • Automatic blog posts
  • Forum signatures
  • Articles
  • Directories
  • RSS directories
  • Web 2.0 platforms
May I know which techniques you use? Personally, I have found that article marketing and forum signatures are not very effective for building links.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
web2.0 & article directories.

Paychal

Reaction score
Three categories of link building strategies :

1. Unidirectional link building: Unidirectional link building refers to a technique where links are created without any reciprocal linking. This approach focuses on obtaining backlinks from external sources without the need for mutual linking. Examples of unidirectional link building techniques include article submission, blog posting, social bookmarking submission, forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission, and leveraging social networking platforms.
  2. Reciprocal link building: Reciprocal link building involves a mutual exchange of links between two websites. In this technique, two parties agree to link to each other's websites, thereby creating a reciprocal link. It typically involves collaborating with relevant websites or partners to establish a two-way link building strategy.
  3. Three-way link building: Three-way link building, also known as link wheel strategy, entails creating a network of interconnected websites to enhance link popularity. This approach involves linking three or more websites in a cyclical manner, where each site links to another site within the network. This technique aims to distribute link equity among the interconnected sites, potentially boosting search engine rankings.
In my link building strategy, I primarily focus on one-way link building techniques, such as article submission, blog posting, social bookmarking submission, forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission, and using social networking platforms. Additionally, I also employ the three-way link building method, specifically by implementing a link wheel strategy.

Owercull

Reaction score
Hm I guess im doing it right.

Top Bottom