Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are some affordable paid traffic methods that work well for CPA Grip?

HotSport

Reaction score
I have been doing CPA marketing for almost a month and have only made $32 so far. Unfortunately, I was banned from US advertisers due to low-quality traffic that I generated from Reddit. Now, I am looking for a paid traffic method that is affordable and has a track record of producing results. If you know of any such method, please share it with me. Thank you.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
'm surprised that you got low-quality traffic from Reddit. One suggestion is to visit the Reddit section and read up on the various methods available. Alternatively, you can sort the search results on MMO by the most-read posts for more information. Rather than looking for an alternative paid traffic method, I recommend reassessing and re-strategizing your approach. Cheap CPA traffic is often generated by bots, which can lead to getting banned quickly and no revenue generation. People make money from selling this type of traffic, not by using it. I hope this advice is helpful, but you are welcome to ignore it and figure things out for yourself. Good luck!

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
'm surprised that you got low-quality traffic from Reddit. One suggestion is to visit the Reddit section on Black Hat World (BHW) and read up on the various methods available. Alternatively, you can sort the search results on BHW by the most-read posts for more information. Rather than looking for an alternative paid traffic method, I recommend reassessing and re-strategizing your approach. Cheap CPA traffic is often generated by bots, which can lead to getting banned quickly and no revenue generation. People make money from selling this type of traffic, not by using it. I hope this advice is helpful, but you are welcome to ignore it and figure things out for yourself. Good luck!

Thank you for asking for my assistance. Do you think it's possible for me to provide you with tips or tactics that can aid in promoting your CPA offers?

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for asking for my assistance. Do you think it's possible for me to provide you with tips or tactics that can aid in promoting your CPA offers?
You're welcome, there's a CPA + Reddit method.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You're welcome, there's a CPA + Reddit method.
I understand that you have experienced getting banned from subreddits or the entire site, and you are determined to find new methods to avoid this. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. Thank you.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand that you have experienced getting banned from subreddits or the entire site, and you are determined to find new methods to avoid this. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. Thank you.

You're welcome! It's crucial to understand what led to your ban, not just to avoid it but to learn from it. Take note so you don't face a similar suspension.

Research and familiarize yourself with the best methods. Consider using private IPs instead of public ones. You can find plenty on the marketplace, and some even offer free samples. I vaguely recall someone sharing about AI, though I can't remember who. A quick search should help you find it.

Wishing you the best, and thanks for the compliment. Cheers!

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Are there any affordable paid traffic methods for CPA Grip?

Top Bottom