Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Promoting CPA using Youtube Shorts

Fallsen

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I've been involved in the online money-making game since 2016, and it has been quite a roller coaster ride. I've tried my hand at various ventures, including CPA, blogging, affiliate marketing, and e-commerce on platforms like eBay and Shopify. Unfortunately, I find myself back at square one, but that's okay.

Out of all the business models I've explored, CPA has been the one I enjoyed the most. Today, I want to share my journey with this strategy for two simple reasons: to exchange knowledge and hopefully provide something useful to everyone here, and to motivate myself by knowing that there are people in this forum eagerly awaiting my updates.

The strategy I'm currently focusing on is fairly straightforward. I create YouTube short videos within a specific niche and incorporate CPA links to generate revenue. I already have a channel, but recently the engagement has dropped significantly from 100 to almost 0, and I'm unsure of the reasons behind it. Nevertheless, I plan to continue posting 4 to 5 videos per day on this channel for another 2 or 3 days. If I don't see any improvement, I'll explore the option of starting a new channel.

At the moment, I'm in the process of creating my second channel. I'll provide you all with updates soon.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will keep an eye on your progress ;)

Top Bottom