Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My GOAL - This is how I did 371,398$ in 2023

GOALS

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
1. Push Traffic

yyy412.jpg

c_Source.jpg

This year was really tough.. Most of my money came from calendar traffic. But when the IOS update happened all that calendar traffic disappeared. I wasn't ready for it. I had to start over completely.

2. Native Ads

nstivs.jpg

I've been doing search arbitrage with native ads. At first, I partnered with someone, but it didn't go well. So, since September 2023, I've been doing it on my own. Search arbitrage was going great from August to October, but then it suddenly dropped in November. I tried hard to fix it, but it didn't work out. One reason was that by the end of the year, the cost of native ads had shot up. All my campaigns were just breaking even or losing money, so I didn't try to expand much. I haven't given up on search arbitrage yet. I'll find a way to make it work. But these are the stats for this year.

Where I invested my money?

1. Real Estate
I put all the money I earn from affiliate marketing into real estate. In my last year's update, I said I'd buy 2 properties every year until I turn 28. This is part of my plan to move away from affiliate marketing. Once I have 7-8 properties, I'll focus full-time on real estate.

In 2023, I bought 2 more properties, making it a total of 4.

This year, I made more money from my real estate investments than from affiliate marketing. The properties I bought in 2021 have already gone up in value by 70% and 50% in just one year.

I'm very careful about which properties I buy. I usually go for ones that banks are auctioning because the owners couldn't pay their loans. Or I look for properties where the owners need money quickly.

For example, one property I bought this year was from a family who got their USA visa. They were selling everything to move to USA. I got their property for 30% less than the market price because they needed the money fast (within 4 days), and I was happy to help.

My dad plays a big role in finding these investment chances. I do all the work by myself, with no employees. Without his support, it would be really hard to handle everything.

1. Stocks
I also put money into stocks. I bought $20k worth of Apple, Google, and Microsoft shares last year, but all of them are now down by 20+%.

stocksks.jpg

I think I will skip stocks.

Regrets

Not Starting Sooner
Looking back, I regret not starting this journey sooner. I wasted 7 years of my life in college. It's not about making more money; it's about time. I could have used those years to try new things, start businesses, travel more, and experience life. Instead, I spent them studying for degrees that add no value to my life. It's a harsh truth, but college was a waste for me.

Taking Too Many Vacations
I'm not proud of how I performed this year. I went on 10 vacations, making 2022 the happiest year of my life. I was away from home for 8 out of 12 months, traveling the world, meeting cool people, and making unforgettable memories. But all this came at a cost. Throughout the year, I only worked 2-5 hours a day on average, which directly impacted my business. I believe if I had worked consistently for at least 8+ hours a day, I could have easily made $700k this year. I need to find a balance between work and fun, but it's hard to resist distractions when you're young.

Not Focusing on My Push Campaigns
Around June-July, I started getting into search arbitrage with native ads. There were times when I didn't create a single push campaign for 40-50 days and only focused on search arbitrage, even though it was losing money. Push campaigns accounted for 90+% of my overall profit, yet I didn't prioritize them. I should have dedicated more time to my push campaigns.

These are my stats and thoughts for this year.

I also want to mention that I made my first $100 online in 2019. By the middle of last year, my campaigns reached $1 million in revenue. I'm really proud to achieve this milestone at the age of 25. If it weren't for affiliate marketing, it would have taken me 70 years to make this kind of money living in India with a regular job.
P.S.: A big thank you to all my managers. Without them, none of this would have been possible. Also, thanks to all my Online friends and fellow forum members. Whether directly or indirectly, you guys played a huge role in my success. Cheers!

Kaptains

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Damn boy lol. Keep going!

Comicsp

Reaction score
Wow, I'm speechless.

Peaker

Reaction score
Wow, what a journey! I'm following along.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
You've achieved some impressive things! Many forum members could learn from you if you put together and shared some guides. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Best of luck, buddy! I've read about all your adventures, and I really enjoyed what you've been doing.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Wow, that's really amazing!

Finnwarz

Reaction score
That sounds like an awesome journey, congratulations! I also want to learn about ads and campaigns someday. Maybe in the future, you could create a guide that would help more people on this forum. Excited to see how you reach 600k, good luck! Keeping an eye on this.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, that's how it goes with internet marketing. If you become an expert at something, there's no telling how far you can go. Thanks for sharing your methods and success stories, buddy.

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great job on your results, @Harnur! I'm curious, so I have to ask: since I also work with push traffic a lot, do you use zeropark?

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, this is really impressive, dude! I'm speechless.

I hope lots of people will feel motivated and inspired after reading your journey threads.

HotSport

Reaction score
I think you're from India, but I can't guess which state or city.

Fricarr

Reaction score
Best of luck, buddy! I've read about all your adventures, and I really enjoyed what you've been doing.

+111111111

He's a really awesome member around here.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
What a fantastic journey! Best of luck with your next adventure. It's tough to admit when things go wrong, especially if you've put all your efforts into one niche and something unexpected happens that affects it. Diversifying is always a smart move. I agree that perhaps you took too many vacations.

Sleekko

Reaction score
Wow, great job, buddy!

You've achieved so much, even more than half the world's population.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing and inspiring us! Best of luck on your future adventures!

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Congratulations! Here's to another fantastic year coming up!

Cebeobr

Reaction score
It's really cool to see how you've grown from AM to real estate, how you've overcome challenges (like the Calendar Ads issue), bounced back, and enjoyed life among other things. This is definitely one of my top favorite discussions on BHW for 2023, and it'll be tough for anything to top that. Congrats again, Harnur, and I wish you the best in your upcoming projects. You have a lot of supporters cheering for you.

Top Bottom