Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My app cannot be found through search after its release.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I launched a new app yesterday, but it's not appearing in search results for any keywords.

1. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for a new app to be fully indexed and searchable for specific keywords on Google Play?
  2. Is anyone aware of how long it takes for an app to fully rank for particular keywords? I want to experiment with new keywords and replace underperforming ones, but I need to determine the timeframe for each series of keywords."

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indexing and making a new app searchable on Google Play can be a process lasting several days or even weeks. Additionally, achieving full ranking for specific keywords may take several weeks, and in some cases, even months. There is no guarantee that an app will rank at all, and assuming otherwise would be a mistake.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Any time spanning from a few days to several weeks.

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
My process requires a duration of three days.

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll be patient; it'll arrive shortly.

Top Bottom