Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Mother - Child method Instagram method

Trimblue

Reaction score
What is mother child method?

This method is when you have many accounts and all those accounts links traffic/people to the "mother account" so mother account wont get any penalties and child accounts can get banned and be replaced if doing any sort of spam.

Tip 1: Setting up a Mother/Child setup - How to proceed?

There are several methods available to establish a Mother/Child setup, and the most suitable option depends on your personal preferences and comfort level. Here are some approaches you can consider:

1. Jarvee
  2. Socinator
  3. Instadub
  4. Mobile automation
  5. Manual management on mobile devices
  6. Manual management on web browsers
  7. Story liking bots
  8. Ninjagram
Choosing the best option for your needs will depend on your specific goals and financial considerations.

Bots are a preferable option if you aim to scale up and establish a large setup with higher profitability. However, they require a significant learning curve and can be unpredictable in their performance.

*Using real phones is more suitable for smaller projects that don't require extensive targeting and filtering. I have personally tried a Mother/Child setup on real phones, but it didn't get as good results compared to using bots, which have advanced filters and real-time scraping capabilities. This is solely my opinion.

However, managing around 20 accounts manually is relatively manageable, and the choice between bots and real phones may not have a significant impact. On the other hand, handling 10,000 accounts and providing high-quality service becomes extremely challenging with real phones. It can turn into a nightmare.

I believe that using phones will be the future trend. However, it requires experienced Mother/Child users to collaborate with developers and advance the capabilities of the setup.

*Story liking bots are effective for verified accounts. However, in my opinion, it becomes challenging to implement a Mother/Child setup at scale using these bots due to the lack of necessary features like account groups and different users across tags.

Step 2: Consider your budget Budget plays a crucial role in the Mother/Child setup. If you lack expertise in running an efficient setup, you may end up spending a significant amount of money, much more than what a Mother/Child supplier would charge.

You need to allocate funds for the following aspects:

• Proxies (phone plans)
  • Accounts
  • Servers (or phones)
  • Bots (Scraper, Growth)

Although it may not appear significant at first, the cumulative impact of testing each element to determine the most effective option can quickly become substantial. Additionally, as you scale up your operations, the costs tend to increase rather than decrease, making it more expensive to operate at a larger scale.

Step 3: What aspects should you test?

*Proxies: It is crucial to test both account proxies and scraper proxies if you are using bots. In my opinion, using 4G proxies is the best choice for both purposes.

It is recommended to use proxies specifically dedicated to the service you require. Most providers offer these options, so don't hesitate to ask about them.

The reason for this testing is to minimize the misuse of IPs. Client proxies are assigned to clients/childs and typically do not have numerous scrapers running off them.

Scraper proxies can be loaded up but are more likely to trigger blocks and logouts.

Another helpful tip is to use proxies from the same location where the accounts were originally created. While this can be challenging when purchasing accounts, it helps establish a higher level of trust for the accounts and reduces potential issues in the long run.

*Accounts: This is one of the more challenging aspects to find a suitable solution for. Some people prefer creating their own accounts, while others opt to purchase them.

Different people use various programs and techniques, which means that one account may be effective for one person but not for another. This is why it's crucial to explore different options when you initially start out.

New accounts: When properly created and set up on the same IP as the proxy you're using, they can be highly beneficial. However, if there are any issues during the account creation process, they can turn into a mess.

Aged accounts: This can be a hit or miss situation. Frequently, aged accounts are of low quality and have a short lifespan. Many of them come with emails that lack POP3 support, requiring manual login.

Personally, I prefer aged accounts.

Servers: If you only have a small number of accounts, you can probably use your home computer. However, if you have more than 100 accounts, you'll need a powerful server.

There are numerous providers to choose from, but based on my experience, Xeon processors work better than Ryzen for bots like Jarvee, Socinator, etc.

On my servers, which have 24 Xeon cores and 128GB RAM, I can typically run 500-1000 accounts per server. The CPU is usually the main component that may struggle, particularly if I use EB (presumably referring to some software or service).

Phones: I have limited experience with mobile automation, but I've found the Xiaomi range to be affordable and powerful. We were using the 7a model and didn't encounter any performance issues. The dual app feature was particularly helpful.

Running accounts:

Since everyone has different goals and objectives when running accounts, it's difficult to cover everything. However, I can provide some basic tips.

If you're new to managing client accounts, it's best to begin with a small number and gradually increase it. Start with around 5 accounts and make incremental progress. Having too many accounts can lead to more issues because Instagram's algorithm can detect patterns. Initially, it's advisable to use your own account or a friend's account for practice.

Once you have established a solid foundation, you can work on improving efficiency. One of the first steps is to calculate the average number of accounts required to effectively manage a client's needs.

1. Determine the average Follow-Back Ratio (FBR) across all your accounts, for example, 15%.
  2. Calculate the ratio of Direct Messages (DMs) to follows for the Mother account, such as 1-3 DMs per account.
  3. Determine the number of accounts required to facilitate client growth. For instance, if the base plan includes 750 follows and each account can handle 1-2 follows, you'll need approximately 12.5-25 accounts.
However, I advise against relying solely on this number as there is a possibility of encountering blocks, captchas, and other issues. It's always better to have extra accounts as a precaution.

To ensure long-term client satisfaction, consider over-delivering. For example, if clients pay for 750 followers, try to provide them with more followers than expected. This approach helps to retain clients.

Additional tips:

• Experiment with DMs, bio mentions, story shares, and post shares to promote the Mother account.
  • Test the number of accounts you can effectively run per proxy.
  • Explore different account and proxy providers to find the most suitable options.
  • Compare the performance of using API (Application Programming Interface) and EB (presumably referring to an automation method or tool).
  • Experiment with various warm-up strategies.
  • Avoid making significant changes to a large number of accounts simultaneously.
Don't solely rely on others' settings and techniques. It's important to develop your own critical thinking and adaptability. Learn the process and understand that there are no shortcuts. If it were easy, everyone would be successful in this endeavor!

Excunian

Reaction score
Great concept. I appreciate it.

Suruct

Reaction score
I'll show my appreciation by giving that a thumbs-up!

Batersch

Reaction score
Your initial audience member. Appreciation for the excellent article.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Your initial audience member. Appreciation for the excellent article.
Typically, the initial attempt tends to have the highest probability of achieving success, haha.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Typically, the initial attempt tends to have the highest probability of achieving success, haha.
I appreciate the support and motivation. In my opinion, having any social media account means you already have over 30,000 genuine followers. It's crucial to nurture and maintain your account regularly, as it lays the foundation for achieving success through direct messaging and other endeavors.

Tadeo

Reaction score
Has this been copied and pasted? Jarvee is already deceased.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Has this been copied and pasted? Jarvee is already deceased.
No, laughing out loud, that's not the case. I appreciate the compliment, though, haha. If you search for it on Google, you won't find anything related. These words and my personal experience are unique.
Moreover, Jarvee is still active and functional. If you're connected to the right people, you'll come across the right information. It seems that MP is considered inactive by some, but obviously, you're not acquainted with the right people, haha.
If you'd like, I can provide evidence that Jarvee is still alive and well. However, it may not be accessible to new members. I've been a user for a significant period and have extensive expertise in MC (presumably referring to a particular topic or field). Many discussions on this platform are outdated or oversimplified.

Top Bottom