Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Just got banned from Etsy..

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I joined Etsy and initially experienced slow sales during the first week. However, after implementing some basic marketing strategies, my sales started to improve. Over the past two weeks, I've been earning an additional $100 per week, which, combined with my earnings from eBay, provided a decent weekly income. I even began considering moving to a new place based on this progress.

Unfortunately, a few days ago, I received an email stating that my Etsy account had been banned. I reached out to support and explained that my products were handmade, but they insisted otherwise. This is quite perplexing since there are numerous vendors on Etsy who sell similar or even identical products.

I'm currently feeling confused and frustrated. I'm wondering if there is a way to create a stealth Etsy account or if there are any viable alternative platforms that you would recommend exploring.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is the handmade aspect so important? You're allowed to sell non-handmade items on Etsy as long as you don't market them as handmade, and there shouldn't be any problems. Alternatively, is the handmade concept the primary focus of your products?

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You might be under the scrutiny of a competitor who may have filed a report against you.

Top Bottom