Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is it possible to use gambling ads on Facebook?

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook and gambling typically don't mix well.

Surprisingly, there are still thousands of people running illegal gambling ads on Facebook. ;)

Covektab

Reaction score
If your client has a verified license, they'll likely get permission. Recently, some well-known gambling sites have been advertising on Facebook. You can look them up to see for yourself and confirm the situation.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, in order to achieve this, you'll require a specialized software. We use it to run deceptive advertisements that violate the rules, and our accounts typically remain active for a minimum of six months. Access to the software is restricted to referrals only, meaning you can't simply sign up for it. It surpasses traditional cloaking methods in terms of sophistication. You won't find any information about it online because the creators of the software, whom we met at the affiliate summit two years ago, keep it highly secretive. A majority of their clients generate six-figure daily profits, while we manage to make five figures per day. The software relies on clickfunnels and a JavaScript code to fool Facebook. Additionally, we employ a spy ad software that reveals cloaked ads and websites, which also cannot be found anywhere online. These two software solutions are quite expensive, but the potential earnings are ten times greater. By the way, I suggest attending the next affiliate summit in Vegas and visiting every kiosk there; it would be beneficial for you. If you need further information, feel free to send me a message—I'll be glad to assist you.
Hi, I'm interested in that software. Could you send me an invitation? Thanks a lot!

WizKlug

Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm currently delving into Facebook ads for a client, and I'm aware that Facebook permits running ads for gambling if one obtains advance approval for their ads account. However, the process for obtaining this approval is not clearly outlined.

I'm curious about how to acquire prior written permission to advertise gambling on Facebook. If anyone has any advice or guidance on this matter, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help!
Please handle the link with care. Use a new IP address and the old account.

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Getting approval for gambling content on Facebook is tough, so we resort to old methods: using an aged account, masking links carefully, and using a stable and clean VPS IP.

Mountaili

Reaction score
Mostly, Facebook bans their accounts.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
We're aware that you can disguise gambling ads on Facebook, but if you're caught, you'll get banned.

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
Facebook is being closely monitored, and it's quite easy to get banned.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If the gambling ads stay up for more than 3 days, I consider it a success. We have to run them on multiple accounts to keep them up consistently.

Opscertag

Reaction score
If the gambling ad isn't licensed, the ban rate is very high because Facebook's AI continuously scans and will definitely cause a big loss to the ad account.

Top Bottom