Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog If you're an AdSense user, it's important to take note of this.

Cropol

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

In the past, I have monetized some of my blogs through G-Adsense. However, recently, I have noticed that the traffic I send to my blogs is not generating significant revenue - only 0.01$ for 100 visits.

I have checked my website's speed and looked for any technical issues that could be caused by plugins or themes, but to no avail. It turns out that Adsense is hindering my efforts by not displaying ads to visitors unless they click on at least four links or browse three articles.

As of now, I haven't found a solution to this problem. However, I will keep looking and will share any solutions I come across with you all.

Shoot2kill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The success of your platform does not solely rely on Adsense or advertising revenue. It is primarily determined by the quality and appeal of your content.

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is this website recently launched? If so, it is possible that the low earnings could be attributed to the pages being new and not having received significant traffic yet. In such cases, Google may struggle to find suitable ads for those specific pages. However, as the website gains more ad requests and traffic, the earning potential is likely to increase.

Fartoolong

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that is the content you have created is the biggest problem.

Sniperinstinct

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google Adsense is doing everything automatically behind the scenes. So, even if you test it yourself, the ads you see might not be the same as what a real visitor sees on your website. This is because each visitor has a different IP address and browsing history, so they see different ads and at different times.

That being said, Google Adsense doesn't pay a lot compared to other ad networks.

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
You're correct, and I already knew about these facts and how they affect ad display. Before posting here, I checked my website on phones belonging to family and friends. So, I thought maybe it's because of the IPs. That's why I also checked it using phone simulators and other services. I doubted that it's because of my website theme, speed, or plugins. I checked each one to see if anything could be causing the issue, but nothing changed.

Batersch

Reaction score
Those devices don't have cookies or browsing history, and they're not real users. So, you can't trust them to show you what it's like when a real person visits your site. Even the same person might see different ads or frequencies when they check the same page because the advertiser can change. It's more complicated than we think. Just set it to Auto and leave it alone, and hope for the best. There's nothing else you can do.

Top Bottom