Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P I am searching for a dedicated server that provides offshore bulletproof hosting.

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
I require an offshore bulletproof hosting service for streaming and adult content purposes. Could you recommend a reliable provider that offers bulletproof hosting and does not reveal my identity or comply with authorities if they come knocking? I am in urgent need to switch from my current provider, as I have been given a week's notice to move. Please advise as soon as possible.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Here are the domain names you provided:

• xuid.ru
  • Xor.sc
  • bpw.sc

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
You may want to consider exploring the services of UndergroundPrivate.com. They offer affordable prices and can provide the specific features you are seeking. You can directly contact them and ask about your requirements without worrying about being foold. They offer dedicated servers with unlimited and dedicated ports, ensuring that they are not shared like many other providers.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I will reach out to all of them and assess the options available.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
I have reached out to all the mentioned websites, including qhoster.com, hostround.com, xuid.ru, Xor.sc, bpw.sc, and undergroundprivate.com. Based on your experience, it seems that undergroundprivate.com has provided the most satisfactory response. While the other providers did not respond or took more than 24 hours to reply, you received a detailed response from undergroundprivate.com within 10 minutes. You have decided to choose undergroundprivate.com as they offer a dedicated server with excellent hardware, including a 1Gbps dedicated unlimited port, for a monthly cost of $450, which is significantly lower than what you were paying previously (around $800) for less powerful hardware.

Further investigation has led you to believe that some of the hosting providers recommended may be using cheap marketing tactics. Considering their lack of timely responses, it raises concerns about their suitability for professional usage. It appears that for larger and more demanding projects, such providers may not be recommended.

qhoster.com: Unfortunately, qhoster.com did not respond to your inquiry even after 24 hours. Negative reviews you came across raise concerns about their reliability and ability to provide adequate support in case of issues.

hostround.com: As hostround.com is established in the US, you have doubts about their ability to offer bulletproof hosting due to the jurisdiction. Their lack of response may be attributed to concerns about your message, but this is only speculation.

xuid.ru: Similar to qhoster.com, xuid.ru did not reply to your inquiry within 24 hours. You suspect it to be a low-cost provider that uses attractive language to attract customers, as indicated by your research.

Xor.sc: Like xuid.ru, Xor.sc also failed to respond to your message within 24 hours. You discovered that xuid.ru and xor.sc are likely operated by the same company.

bpw.sc: This provider raised serious concerns for you. There is no valid information or contact details available, and your attempts to contact them via email and chat went unanswered. The association with the raided cyberbunker adds to the shady impression.

undergroundprivate.com: On the other hand, undergroundprivate.com has been an exceptional provider for you. They promptly replied to your email within 10 minutes, addressing all your questions professionally and in detail. You have obtained a server from them at a reasonable price of $450, and you are satisfied with their fast network performance so far.

I appreciate your recommendation and cautionary advice to others. It's crucial to be mindful and cautious when choosing service providers, especially when dealing with sensitive and confidential information online. Ensuring professionalism and reliability is vital, as some people may face serious consequences due to data leaks or cooperation with authorities. While you don't label the mentioned companies as scams, the lack of professional support and responsiveness raises concerns about their overall reliability.

Thank you for sharing your positive review for undergroundprivate.com. It would be helpful to update others about your experience with them after using their services.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
As the weekend approaches, it is not uncommon for there to be delays in receiving replies from providers. It might be worth checking your spam folder to ensure no messages have been mistakenly filtered.

Regarding Undergroundprivate, it is important to note that they have not claimed to be bulletproof. It's advisable to be prepared for the possibility of suspension in the event of receiving abuse reports or court orders.

It is recommended to wait and observe how the situation unfolds to have a clearer understanding of the provider's policies and actions.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
It is not practical for any .com domain to be completely bulletproof or impervious to legal and administrative actions.

Upilword

Reaction score
I apologize if my previous response caused any concern or frustration. My intention was not to discourage or undermine your work. I understand the importance of timely and efficient support, especially when dealing with critical matters. It's great to hear that Undergroundprivate has been responsive, providing satisfactory support, and maintaining a stable and dedicated network for you. Your positive experience with them, along with the feedback from others using their services, is valuable information.

Regarding the term "bulletproof," it typically refers to a hosting provider's ability to withstand legal and administrative actions. While the .com extension itself does not determine bulletproof status, the overall network and security measures play a significant role. I appreciate your clarification on this matter.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, and please feel free to update us if any new developments arise.

Landrater

Reaction score
Indeed, it is important for people to familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations set by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers). Adhering to the terms of service outlined by ICANN can help ensure compliance and minimize the risk of facing issues related to abuse or violations.

Resellers, such as nja.la, claiming to offer bulletproof domains under the .com extension may mislead customers. It is crucial to understand that all .com domains fall under ICANN's jurisdiction, and abuse or violations are not tolerated. Claims of being scammed after suspension demonstrate the need for people to have a clear understanding of the limitations and regulations associated with domain extensions.

It is advisable for users to conduct thorough research and rely on reputable sources when making decisions about domain purchases and services to avoid potential issues in the future.

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
I completely understand your perspective, and I agree that for established companies using the .com extension, significant consequences are less likely unless they become involved in major issues. It's unfortunate to hear about your data leakage incident after the raid on cyberbunker.com. Such experiences understandably raise concerns and make you more cautious when dealing with new hosting providers. Asking detailed questions and thoroughly researching their reputation and security measures are essential steps to ensure a safer and more secure hosting environment. It's important to prioritize your privacy and security to avoid potential problems with authorities in the future.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
You have rightly observed that a significant number of hosting providers avoid the needs and concerns of their customers. I can understand the frustration and disappointment that arises from being ignored or even banned when trying to assert your rights as a customer. It is disheartening to see the erosion of freedom of speech in today's world, especially with the implementation of new laws in Europe.

Many hosting providers make false claims about being DMCA ignored or bulletproof, only to disappoint customers in reality. It is crucial to remain vigilant and skeptical when encountering such providers. On a positive note, you have found undergroundprivate.com to be a reliable provider that has met your needs without any issues so far. It is my hope as well that their reliability and quality of service continue, as our livelihoods and professional endeavors depend on them. There is no room for cheap excuses or empty promises when it comes to our work and the services we rely on.

Top Bottom