Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I am interested in starting a dropshipping business, but I don't have any money to invest at the moment.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice on getting started with dropshipping without any initial investment. Can anyone suggest some tips for generating organic traffic or share any ideas that may help me get started?

LinTaru

Reaction score
One suggestion could be to start growing an Instagram page or try using TikTok to promote your business. Leveraging social media platforms could help generate organic traffic and attract potential customers.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Another option could be to get a job and earn some money to invest in your dropshipping business later.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You will be even more broke after dropshipping LOL

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
One suggestion could be to start growing an Instagram page or try using TikTok to promote your business. Leveraging social media platforms could help generate organic traffic and attract potential customers.
Thank you, buddy

Another option could be to get a job and earn some money to invest in your dropshipping business later.

Im only 15..

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dropshipping can be challenging even for those with sufficient funds, as advertising costs can be high and the global population has limited disposable income to spend on internet purchases. Given the current economic climate, it may be challenging to generate significant profits with just organic traffic, especially when starting from scratch without any initial investment.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's not advisable to start dropshipping without a good budget. I learned this lesson the hard way.
The best way maybe then start with free ways like social traffic so this way you will waste time instead of money.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The idea is to go door to door and offer to provide lawn care services to people.

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It might be a good idea to first make some money through a job before attempting to start a business such as dropshipping.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice on getting started with dropshipping without any initial investment. Can anyone suggest some tips for generating organic traffic or share any ideas that may help me get started?
It is extremely difficult to start a business without any funds or capital. Therefore, it might be wise to consider getting a job, saving up money, and using those funds to invest in your business. You could start by putting aside some money from your first paycheck.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's interesting! I have a friend who purchases from Alibaba, has the products shipped to his home, and fulfills orders from there. He was quite successful until the recent Facebook update, which impacted his business. Despite this setback, he still has a positive return on investment. Unfortunately, scammers are causing problems for honest dropshippers.

Dularket

Reaction score

Start on eBay dropshipping. It may take a few months to build up your eBay account, but eventually, the profits will start rolling in. With dedication, you can scale it to $1.5 to $2k per month, though it might take around 6 to 9 months. Consider expanding to platforms like Etsy, Depop, and Facebook Marketplace for additional dropshipping opportunities.

Ignore the naysayers who claim it's impossible without significant capital—they're clueless. Some folks tried and failed with Facebook a couple of times, and now they're convinced dropshipping is obsolete. Sure, if you're just copying and pasting Facebook ads using outdated methods from 2021, dropshipping might seem dead. But branded e-commerce is alive and well; dropshipping is simply a fulfillment method.

Top Bottom